Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: funny thing at work

Default funny thing at work

A woman and i Always joke about her being old and me being young. Well today i asked her if she watched the news and drank coffee and she asked me if i changed my diaper. And in my head i'm like if only you new
    Last edited by zackiepooh1992; 03-Oct-2014 at 11:48.

Eldridge99

Obviously you're from opposite ends of the spectrum. And that was a pretty good comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldridge99 View Post
    Obviously you're from opposite ends of the spectrum. And that was a pretty good comeback.
    Yeah it was lol

Should of said no, would you like to change me? And went from there with it!

Had a lady behind me at Walmart a couple months ago, and the teller tried to scan a box of Huggies she was buying into my order. the lady says, "I guess you are all done with the diapering stage"! All I could say was No, I like Pampers better... it was hilarious in my mind, another "If you really knew" moment in my diapered life!

Quote Originally Posted by rustypins View Post
    Funny. And I think you mean, "A woman and I...."
    Yes my bad lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rustypins View Post
    Funny. And I think you mean, "A woman and I...."

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr1 View Post
    Should of said no, would you like to change me? And went from there with it!
    Lol that would have been great

One day at work I was in a mixed group standing around talking to pass some time. Suddenly, in the middle a sentence and not fitting in at all, this guy utters the words “rubber pants”. He quickly corrected himself and went on. Those aren't common words, hardly a mistake one would make unless they’re into the item in some fashion.

I've often wondered if guys wearing diapers - or diapering guys, to be more proactive - ever crosses the minds of the women in these situations. Seriously ... perhaps there are women who find guys in diapers (or the notion of diapering guys) to be something of a turn-on and are afraid to mention it. As an adult, I've never had one of those "You should be in diapers" ridicule or joke-type comments directed at me, but over the past 30 years, I have heard from other people who have. Maybe there's more there than meets the ear. Anyone have a thought?

Some good stories here! Back when I started learning to drive, I remember a car stopping in front of me, and I hit the brake too late, meaning my instructor had to slam on his brake pedal to stop us hitting the other car from behind. We stopped inches behind this car, and my instructor turned to me and said about the guy in front, "I hope he was wearing a diaper*". I've no idea whether he had a diaper on, but I know someone who did.

(*he actually said 'nappy', because we're quaint and British!).
    Last edited by Sanch; 01-Oct-2014 at 16:52.