Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Cartoon Character(s)

Default Your Favorite Cartoon Character(s)

Mine hands down is the Care Bears. I grew up with the Care Bears. They mean as much to me now, as they did when I was little. I have a large collection of all sorts of Care Bears stuff ranging from plushies to soap dispensers and just about everything else in between. So what's your guys favorite cartoon character?

I didn't grow up liking any thing in particular, I always watched whatever was on. I will say that there were shows I liked to watch regularly , but not until I was a kid. I didn't have any real bond to any other character sources there were.
    This has all changed, about 2007 (well into adult years) I grew fond of Winnie the Pooh, then Onto Mickey Mouse and friends. Mickey being my favorite character, I love him so much, he is so cute. I even have bed sheets with him on them, of course stuffed dolls and toys too.

That's a tough one. I'm going with Dana Bernstein from "Rick & Steve, the Happiest Gay Couple in All the World."

If I'm limited to G-rated cartoons, I'd choose Boris Badenov from "The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show."

Mine are Rainbowdash and Derpy from My Little pony:FIM

Bugs bunny or rocky the squirrel

Top Cat. Closely followed by Spinelli from Recess (though all the gang are great) and Winnie the Pooh!

Being form the early 60's it was always Buggs Bunny and friends. They were so well done before people started worrying that the average 7 year old would get sticks of dynamite and blow up their friends! DUH! Then in 1969 when Scooby Doo came out I thought that was a great show! Apparently so did many others because it's still going on 45 years later!

Rainbow Dash and Applejack from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. I also love Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon.

Road Runner for the ability to get out of anything.
    I also enjoy Yosemite Sam, the rootinest, tootinest, shootinest hombre in the west.
    I agree with Rustpins that early Looney Tunes are good stuff.