Thread: Hi from Northern Ireland ^^

Default Hi from Northern Ireland ^^

Im a diaper fur I have always loved diapers for as long as I can remember I'm shy but I wana meet other ab/dls chat and make friends =3

Hello Arcticfox! Welcome to ADISC. What's your fursona like? And what are your interests outside of ABDL things?

Nice to meet u sir naps a lot! ^^ my fursona is an an Arctic fox that's white and blue with light blue ears and tail and dark and light blue eyes and idk I like drawing gaming hanging out with my friends and cooking

Quote Originally Posted by Articfox550 View Post
    Nice to meet u sir naps a lot! ^^ my fursona is an an Arctic fox that's white and blue with light blue ears and tail and dark and light blue eyes and idk I like drawing gaming hanging out with my friends and cooking
    Your fursona sounds very cute! Interesting hobbies as well - I absolutely love cooking.

Welcome here :3 Awesome with more foxies, he sounds cute from your description~
    *Wags tail* This fox hopes you will have a great time here. It's an interesting place ^^

Thank u its verey nice to meet another furry and fox ^^ how r u? *wags my tail* :3

I'm pretty good, thank you :3 Right now I'm sort of tired, but I guess a good night's sleep can fix that ^^ Even though I'm probably not going to bed anytime soon... Night's still Young and what not. :P
    How about yourself? I hope you're having a good time so far on this forum, reading interesting topics and stuff like that :3