Thread: Hello Everybody! I am new, so I would like to introduce myself.

Smile Hello Everybody! I am new, so I would like to introduce myself.

My Name is BabyBoyRyesongs!
    However, this is not my real name. Unfortunately I am not aware of all the rules and regulations of this very informative & relatively quite good Forum Community.

I am 21-years of age. I am a licensed songwriter for Broadcast Music Inc. I live in North Carolina where all good things are possible

I am a classically trained singer. Been singing since I was five years old.

I am a adult baby/diaper lover. However, I would prefer to say I like the sensation of how diapers feel and how I feel as an adult baby. I am not in love with diapers. I only fall in love with human beings. I have been an ab/dl for sixteen years now. I've liked to wear them [diapers] since I was five years old, when I was forced to go to "big kid undies"

So, I've briefly introduced my self. Anybody have any questions that I can answer?

Welcome BabyBoyRyesongs! That was quite an introduction! Please read the rules as soon as you can or ask any questions you may have about rules, the DL lifestyle - anything! Besides singing, are there any other interests you like outside of being a DL and singing?

Hi and welcome to our forum. There's plenty of opportunities to become involved, to seek advice or just share your thoughts on any given topic. Everyone's really nice and helpful. Sometimes you might just like to mess around on some of the forum fun threads. Anyway welcome.

I'm more interested in the classically-trained singer part! You said you were a licensed songwriter too-- do you perform or just write?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome BabyBoyRyesongs! That was quite an introduction! Please read the rules as soon as you can or ask any questions you may have about rules, the DL lifestyle - anything! Besides singing, are there any other interests you like outside of being a DL and singing?
    Why Yes, thank you. I love to just be with my performing friends. We usually just go to our little studio down at my old house and jam out. We're planning a 10 city tour right now and my album releases in November. So yea, there is a lot of things I like to do. I love to see new movies at the theatre.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Hi and welcome to our forum. There's plenty of opportunities to become involved, to seek advice or just share your thoughts on any given topic. Everyone's really nice and helpful. Sometimes you might just like to mess around on some of the forum fun threads. Anyway welcome.
    Thank you so much, @ozbub

Quote Originally Posted by Haemon View Post
    I'm more interested in the classically-trained singer part! You said you were a licensed songwriter too-- do you perform or just write?
    @Haemon, I do! I am a performer/recording artist/producer..all you can name. And i've just recently taken the position as A&R for the label. All my friends think that I'm mr. business..I am just trying to get them venues to perform so they can have fun. Wow. All of you seem very nice. So good to come to an online community where there is positivity
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 02-Oct-2014 at 08:04. Reason: merging posts