Thread: hanging cloth diapers out to dry

Default hanging cloth diapers out to dry

I love this when my wife hangs my fresh washed diapers on the clothes line,and everyone can see them blowing in the breeze.

When I was younger I would always look out for nappies and plastic pants hanging on washing lines, sadly these days it's a very rare sight.
    I don't wear cloth due to laundry issues but even if I did, having teenage children would prevent them hanging on the washing line.

Quote Originally Posted by Forced View Post
    When I was younger I would always look out for nappies and plastic pants hanging on washing lines, sadly these days it's a very rare sight.
    I don't wear cloth due to laundry issues but even if I did, having teenage children would prevent them hanging on the washing line.
    Yes, I remember those days as well. When I was a little kid, I'd try not to stare, but I sure wanted those diapers and plastic pants hanging on a neighbor's line.

I do hang my cloth diapers to dry, but on an indoor line in the basement. I'm not quite ready to make that sort of declaration to my neighbors.

That's all we had when I was little. Mother natures clothes dryer. I hang my prefolds outside all the time. I don't think most people
    would know what they are. I just keep the tag out of sight. To most people they look like a large cotton pad.

- - - Updated - - -

That's all we had when I was little. Mother natures clothes dryer. I hang my prefolds outside all the time. I don't think most people
    would know what they are. I just keep the tag out of sight. To most people they look like a large cotton pad.