Thread: Added Absorbency

Question Added Absorbency

I'm looking to add more absorbency to my diapers. I know the best brands and boosters are online but I was wondering are they any gems at local pharmacies that I can use.

I am debating going to a local pharmacy (not national chain) that has Tena diapers and getting those and using them as doublers.

What do you guys think? What are some pads, boosters, or diapers that you have bought locally and used to add more absorbency to your diapers?

I am quite fond of the Tena Overnight Hourglass pads. I prefer having these over diaper boosters any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by User27983 View Post
    I'm looking to add more absorbency to my diapers. I know the best brands and boosters are online but I was wondering are they any gems at local pharmacies that I can use.

I am debating going to a local pharmacy (not national chain) that has Tena diapers and getting those and using them as doublers.

What do you guys think? What are some pads, boosters, or diapers that you have bought locally and used to add more absorbency to your diapers?
    You can buy the new Goodnites Trufit inserts that act as a booster pad when placed in diapers, they hold a good amount and you don't need to do any alterations. You can find these in Wal-Mart very easily.