Thread: Not really into the AB thing, but dang...this was an awesome bottle!!!!

Default Not really into the AB thing, but dang...this was an awesome bottle!!!!

I just recently went out shopping. I've had mixed experiences with baby bottles, mostly the "traditional" kind.....and really having to modify them to work properly. Yeah, I even tried buying the Nuk 5 bottle, which sucked too.

Anyways, I was just browsing around the store and came up on the expensive section of baby bottles. I figured, hey...I've got some cash, lets try a few of these. I bought a pack of Playtex Ventaire 8oz bottles, and OMG...these things work so freaking well. It's probably the most fun and enjoyable bottle I've ever used. Even for something designed for a baby, it worked flawlessly for me.

http://www.playtexbaby.com/products/playtex-ventaire

I also have and use the Ventaire bottle. I like it better than the two others I have (both are old and I have no idea who the manufacture is or when I got them). I wouldn't call it 'most fun and enjoyable' bottle, but I do like it.

Quote Originally Posted by quartz200420012 View Post
    I just recently went out shopping. I've had mixed experiences with baby bottles, mostly the "traditional" kind.....and really having to modify them to work properly. Yeah, I even tried buying the Nuk 5 bottle, which sucked too.
    Bottles are miracle workers, you got to admit. (Wish I had one )

I have 3 of these kind. They work great, super comfortable to nurse on, but a little more extra work to clean.

I would like to try this bottle but money is tight right now so I can't buy anything right now.

BrandonSleepypuppy

I actually use this. I got mine over at win dixie. It is a little more difficult to hold
    and it does.....simulate a little bit better, but there are other important factors to
    bear in mind. If you have somebody feeding you than yes, this bottle is great. If it
    is you feeding yourself expect to have a little fun getting yourself a little messy and trying to
    keep it upright