Thread: Had a blast tonight :D

Default Had a blast tonight :D

So, me and some of my closest best friends threw a surprise party for another one of our closest best friends We had a blast XD we left out at 10:00pm and I just now got home at 3:44am. We went late night bowling, played pool, and went to Steak n Shake. I loved hanging out with them, and it was the best time I have had in months. I am still smiling thinking about it all. I can't remember the last time I was this happy. I really hope they invite me to hang out with them more often.

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    Snip
    I am so glad you had fun! Makes me think of my ass-hole friends I have to hang out with where I live at haha. It is a very touchy moment when one smile's and happy emotions flow inside the body. Closest friends make the moment's even special. I think they will hang out with you since they know how much fun you are and how good you can draw especially!

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I am so glad you had fun! Makes me think of my ass-hole friends I have to hang out with where I live at haha. It is a very touchy moment when one smile's and happy emotions flow inside the body. Closest friends make the moment's even special. I think they will hang out with you since they know how much fun you are and how good you can draw especially!
    Thank you, I am sorry you have a hole friends. If we lived close to each other I think we could have a lot of fun. Thanks, I know my drawing isn't the best, but I am trying to improve as best I can. I hope they do invite me to do more as well, it was so much fun. *hugs* I hope you find some better friends, and you can have some great times with.

Sounds like fun, I wish I had friends that wanted to hang out like that.

it was for the most part.. I was actually very quiet around everyone.

Yeah.. usually I tend to separate from the group end up on the other end of the room.

Considering how short life is, and youth, shorter still, going out and having a night of this kind of fun sounds like a great idea to me! Ah to be young once more.