Thread: Question

Default Question

Where do you think would be the best place to look for open minded people who might become a mommy?. I want to be totally honest with this person and not interested in role play at all

Where ever your heart desires. There's so many people in the world that would match your standards. This website is an example of where you can look for.

https://fetlife.com/

I personally don't know any because I am not that crazy haha. Some males who marry ask their wives to become their mommies and other times they do it backwards. I'm kinda bit confused on what you are also talking about when you say "look for open minded people" then you say "I wanna be honest with this person" so I will split your answer into two.

Looking for open minded people, all you have to do is research. Dating-websites are a perfect start for asking on this kinds of things you desire but can be a pain when you don't know the exact search you want or the right person you feel safe and secure with. Internet can be dangerous and raunchy but other times there is a "safe-search" option so start your search there. Ask and limit your options to some of the major qualities you wish to have on this person. Find out what special needs you require for this "mommy" to be with you and go for there. In public, don't jump straight into the "be my mommy" state because that will launch the person to just run away from you. It's better to have a soul-mate to start off, before marriage ask yourself if this is what you want, ask her this is the state in which you want to be in, if both is 100% ok then you are in the clear of a happy kid/mommy life. *warning* Find someone of YOUR interest because you don't wanna pick someone random off the internet or else you might not be happy with the choice you made. Actually find some interest's this girl will have for you in return like if she loves video games and you do or if both of you like flying (Hell yeah!) find major interest's and let the water flow from there.

Honest with whoever you were talking about, Talk to her about why you feel this mommy-issue you want and list several possibilities on what you could do to make this comfortable for her and and yourself plus, give her some info on why you strive for this such as

• This makes me relax
    • Makes me feel at a safe-stage
    • I love being who I am
    • Helps me concentrate on several things
    • I feel we could connect closer in our love-zone

and so on. You don't wanna rush her because that will scare her and make the situation uncomfortable for her and yourself. You have to start off small and work your way up to the top. If all else fails then if you "really want this", then she might not be the "one" for you and you will have to keep looking till you find the perfect one. It will take time so you will have to keep playing the "waiting game" like about 85% of us do and wait for that. Women are so different from males and you have to give them the attention so if you do this "baby" thing with her then she is going to feel that she isn't getting any attention and you are getting all the attention which it isn't fare. Make sure you give her as much attention as you would want received. If such proceed to the first option I listed as "try online dating" it will speed things faster. Just remember, you only have power for yourself so if someone tries to change you only to make themselves feel good, then don;t hang out with them because it's only a negative influence on you and won't help you succeed.

As for my note, you don't really need a mommy to just be yourself. Just be happy who you are and live life! What I suggested may bring you someone but remember that sometimes it can be pressure if things don't work out. Getting a Mommy just add's to the family and seems like a full crowd of people but I don't think you will really be loved if it's a stranger because then you are just pushing the "book of love" away. Just be yourself dude. You don't need an extra person in your life to acquire stuff like this. What you really need is to buy some movie tickets, and enjoy yourself like we all were meant to do. Like example, might seem odd but you don't need a mommy to feed you, diaper you, take care of you, and love you when you can do half the stuff yourself. It's just what I would call it "Extra Help" You may not as such go overboard with the Mommy instinct even if you want it truly bad, it'll probably be best to put this off to a side and just continue on living live with no rules and no pressure points all over. If you absolutely need a mommy, then just refer to the two things I listed above.
    Last edited by Snivy; 28-Sep-2014 at 17:35.

I have tried fetlife off and on, and personally I just don't like the environment. It works for some, but I just don't feel like it is my cup of tea. I am in the same problem though. I live where it is insanely difficult to find people of an open mind. I personally would be interested if some people here had some good input on what city's in the US are good for open mindedness. One of these days i'm gonna have a degree, and I want to get out and live a little.

The world is not black and white.
    It is probably best to not look for a mommy but to look for someone you can connect with on multiple levels.
    I'm not sure if this person would also be a romantic interest to you or not. But I do know that it is better to feel something strongly towards an entire being, and then open up about your "little desires". And honestly, that person may or may not accept them. If that's a deal breaker than you move on and try again.
    But to just look for a mommy is to look for someone you don't necessarily connect with on anything else. And that would be no fun at all.
    My husband did not know for a good while about my little side, and when I told him he did not jump away and scream, "YOU FREAK!" - he did ask a lotttt of questions, and I did my best to answer them. I gave him other resources to read about it too. From there our relationship has progressed to the point I have a "nursery corner" in our bedroom, and sometimes I will call him daddy.
    Any Mommy/Daddy/Little/Baby relationship needs to be based on far more than just a desire to be taken care of.

As far as FetLife goes, tread lightly and carry a big stick. It is based primarily in the sexual side of things (from my experience) - It is a good way to find out about events and such and where those might be happening, but don't let FetLife be the end all be all to someone who is open minded.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I have tried fetlife off and on, and personally I just don't like the environment. It works for some, but I just don't feel like it is my cup of tea. I am in the same problem though. I live where it is insanely difficult to find people of an open mind. I personally would be interested if some people here had some good input on what city's in the US are good for open mindedness. One of these days i'm gonna have a degree, and I want to get out and live a little.
    San Fransisco california is probably one of the most progressive cities there is. Los Angeles is Decent. Philadelphia is awesome too