Thread: Well, Hello There!

Default Well, Hello There!

Hello there everyone! I've been a long-time lurker, and I hope to have the opportunity to make new friends and enjoy interesting and engaging conversation! I'm out of Northern Virginia, but originally from Ohio.

Here's a bit about myself:

I'm a DL, and my interests are mostly pullups and sleep pants. I'm always on the hunt to find and try new diapers though, and of course to try new things!

My not-diaper interests are mostly the outdoors. I enjoy fishing, cooking, photography, sight-seeing and being on the water. I enjoy playing guitar and I'm pretty good at working with computers, as well.

I hope to see you around and talk!

Hello Wellhellothere and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

I am also interested in cooking. I would like to invite you to join our "Foodie" Group. We are always looking for someone to add new ideas to our recipe exchange that we developed.

Again welcome to the group.

Thank you very much! I'll swing by the Foodie group, thank you for your recommendation and kindness.