Thread: Hi!

Red face Hi!

Hi i'm Kawaiirainbows. I'm really shy girl. I go to school for my GED, hopefully soon I can graduate.
    It's hard being shy but hopefully I can get out of my box and learn new things. I'm a really sweet girl and very kind. I'm very easy to get to know and maybe we can be friends!

I mostly like staying at home and sleeping in late. I'm a little girl and I like being comfortable. Diapers make me feel warm and safe as being inside does too. I have been wearing diapers for 9 months. I want to find friends who have the same fascination as I do.

Baking is one of my hobbies and baking for my family and friends makes me happy. Half of the time I'm painting or creating charms from polymer clay. Crafting keeps me calm when I want to hide from everyone. It helps your creativity to flow especially when your mind is always busy!

Lastly id like to make more friends since i don't have many and it would be even greater if the have the same mind as me. Not that you'd have to but would be awesome. Finding others like me will make me feel not so lonely any more. Opening up to the world a little more will subside my fear and shyness. Any way i hope yo achieve those things i have not already. So lets be friends! 🌈

Hello Kawaiirainbow and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Default that's a very nice opening!

well written and nice to read. you'll find a few select friends here, I'm sure.

Welcome to ADISC Kawaii. You will find a lot of people here who share the same feelings that you do. I'm not sure of the exact number but we have some from every facet of abdl life. Many new members are shy like you but once you start reading the forums and maybe even reply to some of them you'll feel right at home. You are among friends.