Thread: Totally Accepted For Who You Are!

Default Totally Accepted For Who You Are!

This maybe kind of lengthy, so stay with me. LOL.

I live in an apartment building here in Jacksonville, Illinois. I have lived here for a boutique 13 years. Well, about 3 years ago I meet this woman by the name of Elaine. We really didn't talk much, because we really didn't know each other. She lived a floor below me on the 4th floor. Well as we talked, the topic of more personal matters came about. We talked about our pasts, our abuse, and our loves in life. So one day I told her all about my Adult Baby lifestyle. I told her all about the diapers, the adult baby clothing, the pacifiers, and everything else. I really liked Elaine and wanted to date her. I didn't want anything to hinder my love for her and the love I could clearly see she had for me. So I figured being open and honest was either going to make me or break me. To my surprise, she was totally accepting of it. Not only that, but she embraced it and loves diapering me and tucking me in at night. See ever since her kids grew up and moved on their own, she has what is referred to as "empty nest syndrome". It's basically depression from motherhood and having her children leave home. Well me being an adult baby helps her cope with her empty nest syndrome. To her, it's like having a child all over again. She loves it. It helps me cope with the abuse I suffered as a child, so it's like a match made in heaven. And the cool thing is that soon, we're going to be married. So I'm so happy that I'm going to be able to be the adult baby I want to be with no fear of judgment from my wife. In fact, she says she wants me to have a full blown adult baby nursery when we move out into our own house.

Dang, every adult baby's dream. You are a very lucky man, hang onto her forever, and always let her know how much you love her.

Haha. Yeah. That's true. Never thought of it that way.