Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Lounge Pants

Default Awesome Lounge Pants

Had the a couple days off this week and went to Oktoberfest. Had a great time with the family. While traveling it occurred to me that people are themselves and nobody really questions the activities of others.

Point in case was during breakfast one morning at the hotel there was a guy and his family in lounge pants and pajama shirts. This is a social norm now in hotels to make it your home. You walk around as you would at home. (now I am not suggesting any of us walk around in a fully exposed diaper, please)

Now, back to the lounge pants of this family and the reason they caught my attention. The kids had race cars, girl stuff, etc and the wife had some princess looking ones. The husband which I almost wanted to ask where he got them from had toys, trains, and other items on them. Honest to goodness they had toys on them (and yes I took a picture; however, it is blurry and I do not feel right posting the back side of someone without their permission) and no he was not an ABDL or at least did not have a diaper butt.

They were very cool! I would so wear them to Starbucks on a Saturday morning.

Does anyone just accept who they are and want to wear lounge pants with cool toddler/kids/baby designs on them? Be it lounge pants or anything out on a Saturday morning (or your off day)?

(or is it just me)

I know its a little bit off topic here, but somehow related :

This is unacceptable for god sake, would you go for a job interview wearing your lounge pants and a dirty old large t-shirt, if you don't think its a good idea, you shouldn't wear that attire anywhere in public, god, please don't tell me people are so lazy like that anywhere in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post

This is unacceptable for god sake, would you go for a job interview wearing your lounge pants and a dirty old large t-shirt, if you don't think its a good idea, you shouldn't wear that attire anywhere in public, god, please don't tell me people are so lazy like that anywhere in the world.
    Uhm, what? I've seen this before in hotels, not the adult with childish prints, but with people wearing pj's and other night cloths in lobby and breakfast room. [I'm on the east cost, I've seen it both up north and down south on east cost]

//if you mean outside of a hotel then yea i'd agree with that part.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post

Yeah, I don't follow you at all. A job interview and a hotel are two entirely different environments and to expect somebody to treat them both as the same situation is way too uptight.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that is awesome by the way, a family all sporting their pajamas at the hotel.

That's really weird. I'd never dream of leaving a hotel room without being properly dressed! And definitely not to visit a coffeeshop...

Is breakfast attire generally more relaxed in German hotels, or were you just staying at a particularly laid-back place?

I'll wear whatever I want, wherever I want, as long as its not indecent, its perfectabally acceptable.
    I wore my blue footed sleeper with ducks to work!
    =D I had layers of cloths over it, it was -40 F/C dont matter, same at those temps, it was darned cold.

I've seen an entire family of 5 walk out of the hotel, down the street and walk into a chinese restaurant wearing nothing but pajamas.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTyrant View Post
    I've seen an entire family of 5 walk out of the hotel, down the street and walk into a chinese restaurant wearing nothing but pajamas.
    That's crazy! What country was that in? Surely the restaurant refused to serve them...? :-/

If I saw people in a restaurant in pyjamas, there's no way I'd eat there! Restaurants are supposed to be sophisticated and classy -- a place you visit for a luxurious treat; not some kind of doss house for scruffy slobs!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    That's crazy! What country was that in? Surely the restaurant refused to serve them...? :-/

If I saw people in a restaurant in pyjamas, there's no way I'd eat there! Restaurants are supposed to be sophisticated and classy -- a place you visit for a luxurious treat; not some kind of doss house for scruffy slobs!
    Right here in the US.
    I don't know if they dined in or not. I was at an atm, and didn't stick around long enough to see when they came out.