Thread: Hi :)

Default Hi :)

Just thought I would take the time to say hi.

I wear nappies and plastic panties myself, sometimes just the plastic pants. I also enjoy being a daddy to nappy wearers. I have looked after a lot of dl's and sissy babies who enjoy a surprising variety of things. But I never judge. NEVER tell and I am very discreet.

One thing I dont enjoy is messy nappies. Sorry but it is just not my thing.

So if you enjoy it and it is fun for both then count me in. I live in the UK and do travel quite a bit. I am straight but oddly do enjoy nappying etc men and having fun with them. (leave that bit to your imagination)

So be honest. I do not shock. (though you can try) If you like wearing frilly panties and a dress or just plastic panties or anything else dont be shy!

Daddy.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 27-Sep-2014 at 00:41. Reason: Removing request to contact user.

Welcome to the group dady4you! What are some of your other interests besides being a daddy and an AB/DL?

Hi daddy, sissy baby hear love the idea of a man changing my wet nappy. Also not into messing just being wet, would love to be changed by a plastic pantied or nappied dada, or both lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sissybabyminky View Post
    Hi daddy, sissy baby hear love the idea of a man changing my wet nappy. Also not into messing just being wet, would love to be changed by a plastic pantied or nappied dada, or both lol
    And welcome to you, too! Please start another thread under introductions and introduce yourself!

Thanks for the welcome guys. I hope to be contributing more in the future.