Thread: My introduction

Default My introduction

Hello. I'll start by saying I am an incontinent turned DL. Saying that I am an ABDL would be a little inaccurate, however, I do enjoy the smell of baby powder and will wear a onesie on occasion, if my diaper needs some "lift".

I love the padding between my legs (thick is good) however, what I enjoy the most is a diaper change, powder and rubdown. I especially like the part when the diaper is brought up between my legs (the wider the better) and I pay very close attention to how I position and tape my diaper on.

When my mommy offers to change me, it's at this point where I do melt in bed enjoying the feelings of my wife's hands and comfort of my diaper. Especially when she is hovering over me, while putting it on, in a conservative, Mommy-like night gown.

Welcome to the group diperdblonde! You are lucky to have such an understanding wife/mommy. I hate to say it but if you enjoy being changed that much, it sounds like you're a wee bit AB. What are your hobbies/interests when you're not in DL mode?

Hi, welcome! Tells us more about yourself. Your lucky you have a wife that will diaper you. Most of us here wish we had that. So happy for you and your support.

I couldn't agree with you more diprdblonde. That feeling when the diaper gets pulled up between your legs is amazing. Having someone do something so intimate for you makes it so special. Your bond with them at that moment is simply awesome.

@zipperless: you're absolutely right. Let me rephrase that to "incontinent turned ABDL"!