Thread: Daddy lives so far away

Default Daddy lives so far away

I just found the best-est most amazing daddy in the world. He is great in every way... except... we live 9 time zones apart so we hardly get to spend any decent hours with each other. I set up a baby monitor with my computer so he could watch me any time he wants and it runs 24/7. This doesn't really bother me because I have nothing to hide, no embarrassing moments (except maybe diaper changes). This way he can look over me when I sleep or greet me in the morning as I wake up, or just generally find out what I'm doing and look over me regardless of what I'm doing, jsut like a real Papa. He will be coming here to the US and we will be spending a few months together, but outside of then, I dont know when I get to spend real time with him. Any other cool ideas to bring baby and parent closer over these long distances?

No ideas, but have you met him in person before? The rule of thumb we have here is for meetings to at least start at a neutral site.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    No ideas, but have you met him in person before? The rule of thumb we have here is for meetings to at least start at a neutral site.
    haha yeah of course we are going to play it safe. I'm not gonna go rushing into the arms of someone plus he has to pass my big sister's judgment haha

I'm glad to hear you're playing it safe and someone else you know is looking out for you. Have fun!

That sounds pretty cool as you've set it up so far. Can I ask how you managed to find him?

Anyway, as far as ideas, look for the timezone overlap. He can read you a bedtime story when he's waking up, or maybe pick out what you should wear when you're waking up and it's the end of his day. Things like that.

Me and my Daddy are 7 hours apart! We still spend loads of time together though, we watch cartoons or other things on Skype, is there for diaper changes for me. We color together in open canvas and Daddy is always just an iMessage away for me. The trick is finding little things to do to make you feel connected to him. Me and my Daddy have Daddy Daughter necklaces, and we always say goodnight to each other with our goodnight rhyme. It's finding what works for you!

Congrats on finding a Daddy. They are the most amazing people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    That sounds pretty cool as you've set it up so far. Can I ask how you managed to find him?

Anyway, as far as ideas, look for the timezone overlap. He can read you a bedtime story when he's waking up, or maybe pick out what you should wear when you're waking up and it's the end of his day. Things like that.
    Through a cool littoe site called adisc, you should check it out haha~

One thing I have learned is that all the good babies live far away, no matter where you live. I am straight but enjoy putting sissys into their nappies and plastic panties. Even turning them into little girls if they enjoy that too. I never judge. But I used to spend hours traveling to a meeting to have a no show. This is why these forums are so great. You dont have to be shy because everyone on here should be a nappy wearer and enjoys more or less what you do. Basically find another daddy. Do not lose your old one but try and find one a little closer to home. I have been very lucky living in uk as most sissys and babies are only a couple of hours away. Keep looking and dont give up. Certainly do not get depressed about it. There is a nappy out there with your name on it............

Quote Originally Posted by daddy4you View Post
    One thing I have learned is that all the good babies live far away, no matter where you live. I am straight but enjoy putting sissys into their nappies and plastic panties. Even turning them into little girls if they enjoy that too. I never judge. But I used to spend hours traveling to a meeting to have a no show. This is why these forums are so great. You dont have to be shy because everyone on here should be a nappy wearer and enjoys more or less what you do. Basically find another daddy. Do not lose your old one but try and find one a little closer to home. I have been very lucky living in uk as most sissys and babies are only a couple of hours away. Keep looking and dont give up. Certainly do not get depressed about it. There is a nappy out there with your name on it............
    I'm not going to leave this one haha he is the sweetest thing haha, he even has hinted at moving all the way to los angeles just so i wont have to be without a papa anymore! I was just wondering about ways to connect more while we live so far apart. Im nowhere near giving up haha

my daddy an me live fairly close, i live in so cal and he lives in the bay area. Hes really busy most of the time though so we don't spend much time doing thingies.