Thread: Ello I'm DemonAngel

Default Ello I'm DemonAngel

I'm not stating my real name yet because well I haven't come to accept this yet. I have a problem and back story to why I'm here but I'm mainly seeking advice. I have just hooked up with a partner that just introduced me to this. I like the thought of it and guess I would be an ab. I'm not quite comfortable with diapers but I'm ok with wetting them, I just refuse to mess in them. I've never really done anything like it before and I guess more than anything I'm selling instruction and guidance without judgement. If any of you could provide this that would be great!
    ~DemonAngel

Quote Originally Posted by DemonAngel754 View Post
    I'm not stating my real name yet because well I haven't come to accept this yet. I have a problem and back story to why I'm here but I'm mainly seeking advice. I have just hooked up with a partner that just introduced me to this. I like the thought of it and guess I would be an ab. I'm not quite comfortable with diapers but I'm ok with wetting them, I just refuse to mess in them. I've never really done anything like it before and I guess more than anything I'm selling instruction and guidance without judgement. If any of you could provide this that would be great!

~DemonAngel
    Hi DemonAngel and welcome to the site. Don't worry. No one here gives out their real name. Sometimes members will through PMs to others whom are friends and they've learned to trust, but there's a reason for our anonymity.

This is a good site to be part of if you want to feel more comfortable about wearing diapers. A lot of members only wet their diapers and some only wear them. We all seem to fit a spectrum of desires.

Typically on the introduction site, we share our general interests. I'm a professional musician who went to a music conservatory. I enjoy playing keyboard, writing, reading and riding my bicycle on our bike trail.

I hope you will feel comfortable to join in the many threads, sharing your thoughts and ideas. Again, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonAngel754 View Post
    ~DemonAngel
    Welcome.

It seems like you already got your interests outlined. Explore only whatever you feel comfortable with.

Eldridge99

Ask away DemonAngel. You should be able to find out just about any abdl information you want to know here.