Thread: Classify me

Question Classify me

Okay so, I might be considered more of a trap than a sissy. First off, let me start by asking to be properly informed as to what a sissy is.
    I am probably the gayest straight guy you will ever met. (My friend in HS was convinced that I was bi because I seemed too gay to be straight, and too straight to be gay. LOL) That being said, I am very comfortable in my sexuality to the point where I am cool with being one of the girls. I have always had more girl friends than guy friends growing up. That and I can TOTALLY rock a skirt. Like, I swear I look better than some of ny friends in a skirt. I am an avid cosplayer and actor and I see cross dressing as a thrilling challenge. The first time I did it in public was exhilarating! The first time I ran into my fiancÚ, I was in a skirt as Sailor Venus. I love women's clothing. Its cuter and more comfortable. (Except for under wire.

So again I ask, what constitutes being a sissy?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_36057865108933.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	21991Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_38738541565567.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	21990

pepsiseven1

I think that you might look better as a blond. I'm not gay either, I've never cross dressed, but I am attracted to women's clothing too. Is that Sailor Venus? I'm not much into cartoon, but I've seen a little bit of Sailor Moon, and that outfit looks like what I remember seeing. My question is, that if women can wear suits and pants why can't we wear skirts and cute blouses. I loved Boy George's style in the 80's why can't we dress like that without being labeled as gay or considered to be living in sin. UH! It's so frustrating sometimes!! I usually don't want to go full drag, hut my wife won't let me even wear a Scottish klet! ��

Quote Originally Posted by pepsiseven1 View Post
    I think that you might look better as a blond. I'm not gay either, I've never cross dressed, but I am attracted to women's clothing too. Is that Sailor Venus? I'm not much into cartoon, but I've seen a little bit of Sailor Moon, and that outfit looks like what I remember seeing. My question is, that if women can wear suits and pants why can't we wear skirts and cute blouses. I loved Boy George's style in the 80's why can't we dress like that without being labeled as gay or considered to be living in sin. UH! It's so frustrating sometimes!! I usually don't want to go full drag, hut my wife won't let me even wear a Scottish klet! ��
    Thank you! There stuff is comfy. Ours is boring and just meh. Im sorry that your wife wont even let you wear a kilt. I need to find my family colors before I am allowed to wear one. Otherwise a frienf WILL dekilt me for not wearing my family colors since I am part Scottish. Lol Yes that is Sailor Venus. Though being a guy I got dubbed Sailor Penis instead. XD

Dang, that's really convincing haha. I need to get myself a wig, I just need to find a good place to purchase from :P I want to become a trap, but I actually want a decent loking wig because I used to have long hair and I was forced to cut it. Long hair is what I'll be sporting forever once I am out of the service

Quote Originally Posted by PokeBro92 View Post
    Dang, that's really convincing haha. I need to get myself a wig, I just need to find a good place to purchase from :P I want to become a trap, but I actually want a decent loking wig because I used to have long hair and I was forced to cut it. Long hair is what I'll be sporting forever once I am out of the service
    As a costuming person, cosworx is good or just buy one on ebay from china. You can get some good wigs for not tooo expensive. Also, what branch if I may ask?

Air Force Coolest sounding name and we have the most fun toys lol. I ended up and went to spirit today and bought a wig as I plan on being a rockstar for halloween. I kept gravitating to all the girls stuff and kept thinking," I really wish my sister wan't here right now", haha. I might have to go back there when she goes back to school.

This seems to be kind of a common question on this forum. From what I know, the definitions seem to be these:

- Sissy: A man, or someone who is somewhat masculine, who has a very stereotypical girly-girl alter ego. Alter-ego can be forced or thru humiliation for certain types of play.

- Little Girl: Someone whose "little" or baby side is a young girl. May overlap with Sissy, but not always.

- Trap: CIS man who astively fools people into thinking they are a woman. (A trap is NOT a transwoman.)

- Crossdresser: Someone who dresses as a different gender. Can be humorous, or sexual, or neither. Sometimes overlies with "trap" but not always. Again... a crossdresser does NOT identify as the gender they are dressing as most of the time.

-Drag Queen/Drag King: Someone who dresses up as a different gender in an exaggerated way for the purpose of humor.

- Transgender: Someone who identifies as a different gender than their sex.

- Transsexual: Someone who has had sex reassignment surgery.

I'm a CIS woman with some very masculine personality features (I'm competitive, brash, and LOUD, just to name a few) but my little side is very much pink and frills and princesses, so I identify as a sissy LG since a lot of my "regular" personality is not present.

As for costuming... Pokebro, do yourself a favor and get a good quality wig and wig head. It will last longer if kept on a head, and good quality wigs can be brushed, unlike the cheap ones from Spirit. They're a good investment if you intend to continue crossdressing.

Quote Originally Posted by FeekaDimension View Post
    This seems to be kind of a common question on this forum. From what I know, the definitions seem to be these:

- Sissy: A man, or someone who is somewhat masculine, who has a very stereotypical girly-girl alter ego. Alter-ego can be forced or thru humiliation for certain types of play.

- Little Girl: Someone whose "little" or baby side is a young girl. May overlap with Sissy, but not always.

- Trap: CIS man who astively fools people into thinking they are a woman. (A trap is NOT a transwoman.)

- Crossdresser: Someone who dresses as a different gender. Can be humorous, or sexual, or neither. Sometimes overlies with "trap" but not always. Again... a crossdresser does NOT identify as the gender they are dressing as most of the time.

-Drag Queen/Drag King: Someone who dresses up as a different gender in an exaggerated way for the purpose of humor.

I'm a CIS woman with some very masculine personality features (I'm competitive, brash, and LOUD, just to name a few) but my little side is very much pink and frills and princesses, so I identify as a sissy LG since a lot of my "regular" personality is not present.

As for costuming... Pokebro, do yourself a favor and get a good quality wig and wig head. It will last longer if kept on a head, and good quality wigs can be brushed, unlike the cheap ones from Spirit. They're a good investment if you intend to continue crossdressing.
    Wow. Thank you for the vocab lesson (Did I really just say that?! *shudders*) You have helped my understanding. And that is sooo true on the wig advise. You get too cheap and you get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by FeekaDimension View Post

Where would I find a place that sells them? I'd definitely like a good wig

www.mintymix.com

and

www.gothiclolitawigs.com

have been on my "stores-to-buy-wigs-from" lists for a very long time now. I've had the pleasure of seeing these kinds of wigs at anime conventions in my area and there really is no comparison to the cheap wigs. They look and feel like real hair. Those two sites above seem to be the highest rated among the Lolita-dressers I know, and most Lolitas don't skimp.

Styrofoam wig heads can be bought at pretty much any place that sells crafting supplies. I think you can even get them at places like Wal-Mart nowadays.

If you only want realistic cuts and colors, you could also buy your wigs at a salon specialty store. And I know the adult store "Lovers Lane" also carries a small selection of high quality wigs which are very nice.