Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aww so cute pink diaper

Default Aww so cute pink diaper

Just got my diaper today i ordered them on August 29th

Congratulations! I will probably be ordering another case of those, myself.

Seems that, except for Bambino, there's really no reliable shipping for ABDL diapers. Have to go to medical sites if you want to be assured of getting your product.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    Seems that, except for Bambino, there's really no reliable shipping for ABDL diapers. Have to go to medical sites if you want to be assured of getting your product.
    With Aww So Cute, that's an understatement, but I've never had issues with DryCare, although I didn't particularly enjoy the 5 day ground shipping, they were prompt at sending them out. I know that has not been everyones experience, but I give them props since they did good for me.

Aww So Cute doesn't answer emails in a timely manner either.

I ordered some Blue Aww So Cutes about midway through September, and got them about a week and a half later.
    My only issue is they were so pricey - and probably not a purchase I will make again - that I don't actually want to *use* them.

For me, they are a bit too pricey and have erratic delivery times but they are nice to have. I think I'll stick with the Bambinos for now though.

I've ordered some of the blue ones 2 tho I live in Northern Ireland so delivery is pretty slow, it's been a week so far. Have any of you'd tryed them yet and if so a what are they like?

norcal57

Bambino is professionally run, and not only have a great products, they take care of their customers. They have won my business and support. And for the record, I do not get any discounts, special breaks, not am I associated with them. I did live about twenty miles from their office many years ago.

Sounds like aww so cute is probably shipping from china if its taking that long. I often get plastic pants from china and it takes about a month, but much cheaper than most in the us (anywhere from $7 to $12 per pant including shipping).