Thread: Always pull-up test

babyscooby

Default Always pull-up test

So today I finished my test of a always pull-up in maximum, size large

Comfort 10. I found they to fit very well, the material is soft, and not one spot on the entire pull-up is rough or scratchy. They hug all of my man areas perfectly and fit my plumpness very well.

Leaks 10. no leaks during wetting at all.

Absorbancy 6. Holds a medium amount of liquid, and holds it well.
    It would not hold my 3/4 full bladder, thou I can basically fill any diaper up to molicare super plus to near capacity. When I went beyond what it held, and sat down, it leaked.

The best use for this diaper.
    While testing for leaks and absorbancy I wore a attends waistband over it, I have to say, the two together was a match made in heaven. It was thick, comfy, and plastic covered. I plan to pick up a few to use as a liner, and cut a few slits in prior to wearing to let liquid flow thru. For a $.75 attends, and a $.50 always, you get a really thick feeling diaper. I wonder how they would be under a store brand diaper for those who do not internet order?

I have also worn these during the day and found them a perfect way to wear undetected with underwear. They are new to the market, and have blown past the other two major brands, depend and tena

There's a couple things you left out.

1. When you say Leaks and absorbency, you never labeled out if there were any leak guards or how much the diaper could hold. Example would be: I poured a liter (1=approximately 34 ounces) and the diaper help that and absorbed it. I poured another and so on till it starts to leak. Then you would calculate how much it can hold as your total capacity.

2. You said when you sat down and urine spat out then the leaks ratio would go down a little because of how much SAP is inside you got to count the time it takes to absorb. Proves when you sat down, the pull-up had no leak guards to support thus spitting out what was trying to absorb. You could also give out an appropriate time to continue your activities like "If urinating, it's best to wait 2 whole minutes if the diaper isn't supported with any leak guards so that a mess of urine isn't made" Suggesting leaks as a 10 meaning you used the bathroom and nothing came out at all? Must be one very tight Pull-up from my perspective.

3. You also left out KEY features as in,

• Is it odor-lock protected?
    • What available sizes are there?
    • Is it discreet?
    • Any leak-guards?
    • Any wetness indicators's? (Some people don't prefer this maybe for IC people)

For some people, these are major key elements some of us AB/DL member's need to know. It's like ordering a pizza and not telling the cashier what we exactly want then we later get mad because it's not what we asked for.

4. You said 10, 10, and 6 but I didn't know what the maximum number was. Was it a 10/10 as in marvelous or something? :p I don't even know.

5. What kind of design's does it have?

I would recommend going back and doing your Pull-up review and re-check all the data you have gathered plus some major key details you might have missed. As I mentioned above some key elements are crucial for Plastic or Cloth diapers regardless and people can be very picky on their choices so they must choose what kind of diaper they really want but if your going to present info that you gave out, then you are going to leave this community confused with your reviews. They could probably go review the pull-up somewhere else but lots of us love to hear what member's have to say about their experience. Just grab a little bit more info buddy ^^

babyscooby

Sorry first review, most of the info you requested is available online EG leak guards, some I do not have as how much it holds in OZ, except to compare to what I know. I can fill an attends waistband to overflowing, and almost fill a superplus on the first full wetting.

Quote Originally Posted by babyscooby View Post
    Sorry first review, most of the info you requested is available online EG leak guards, some I do not have as how much it holds in OZ, except to compare to what I know. I can fill an attends waistband to overflowing, and almost fill a superplus on the first full wetting.
    Your fine, everyone always leaves details out when they do reviews. It happens to all, there's nothing to be ashamed of at all. You did a favor for the community and that's all it matter's. If you want to make a huge impact then that was the reason why I listed what you missed. It wasn't hurtful in anyway so you don't have to apologize :p Some information on the internet can be wrong that's why I sometimes don't rely on internet sources and do things by hand.

Like Wikipedia people say that the website is the most trusted with information which I can find a bull-face lie because you give a website for all to edit and stupid people happen to get on and make some edits. Your left with this,

"Air France 447 crashed into the Indian ocean by an uncontrolled in-flight fire which knocked out it's instruments thus making the plane uncontrollable. The NTSB which led the investigation was Greg Feith, who is still in service, took a long 9 years to solve but found out that Ness launched a PK starstorm which brought the plane down"

Your not in trouble in anyway if this is your first review, you will definitely start off small, but if you wanna really be impressed with yourself and make people take your advice, then again, try out the extra details what I have listed below! You might learn something :P

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    There's a couple things you left out.

1. When you say Leaks and absorbency, you never labeled out if there were any leak guards or how much the diaper could hold. Example would be: I poured a liter (1=approximately 34 ounces) and the diaper help that and absorbed it. I poured another and so on till it starts to leak. Then you would calculate how much it can hold as your total capacity.

2. You said when you sat down and urine spat out then the leaks ratio would go down a little because of how much SAP is inside you got to count the time it takes to absorb. Proves when you sat down, the pull-up had no leak guards to support thus spitting out what was trying to absorb. You could also give out an appropriate time to continue your activities like "If urinating, it's best to wait 2 whole minutes if the diaper isn't supported with any leak guards so that a mess of urine isn't made" Suggesting leaks as a 10 meaning you used the bathroom and nothing came out at all? Must be one very tight Pull-up from my perspective.

3. You also left out KEY features as in,

• Is it odor-lock protected?
    • What available sizes are there?
    • Is it discreet?
    • Any leak-guards?
    • Any wetness indicators's? (Some people don't prefer this maybe for IC people)

For some people, these are major key elements some of us AB/DL member's need to know. It's like ordering a pizza and not telling the cashier what we exactly want then we later get mad because it's not what we asked for.

4. You said 10, 10, and 6 but I didn't know what the maximum number was. Was it a 10/10 as in marvelous or something? :p I don't even know.

5. What kind of design's does it have?

I would recommend going back and doing your Pull-up review and re-check all the data you have gathered plus some major key details you might have missed. As I mentioned above some key elements are crucial for Plastic or Cloth diapers regardless and people can be very picky on their choices so they must choose what kind of diaper they really want but if your going to present info that you gave out, then you are going to leave this community confused with your reviews. They could probably go review the pull-up somewhere else but lots of us love to hear what member's have to say about their experience. Just grab a little bit more info buddy ^^
    Watch out, review police about!

You also failed to mention the exact temperature (Celsius) of the room in which the testing was done; the exact PH and salinity of the fluid used; your longitude, latitude, and altitude; and your blood type. What the hell is wrong with you, BabyScooby? :-)

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    ...and your blood type...
    Blood type :P Watch out you must be O positive to use these diapers.
    Last edited by Snivy; 27-Sep-2014 at 03:22.

Quote Originally Posted by DexxKizwizard View Post
    Watch out, review police about!
    He wasn't being a douche about it. He was just giving some tips on how the review could be better. It's called critisism.
    As for the review, for a first, I think it was great! It's certainly a lot better than "THE DIPPERS ARE GOOD THY HOLD LOT OF PEEPE AND U SHUD BY THEM!!11!"

Quote Originally Posted by meowstic View Post
    he wasn't being a douche about it. He was just giving some tips on how the review could be better. It's called critisism.
    as for the review, for a first, i think it was great! It's certainly a lot better than "the dippers are good thy hold lot of peepe and u shud by them!!11!"
    oh em gee! I gotsta try dose!