Thread: Tena Slip Maxi with Quadro boosters!

Default Tena Slip Maxi with Quadro boosters!

Last night I took one of my favorite diapers (Tena Slip Maxi), and decided to try a Bambino Quadro Booster in it. This was my first experience with these boosters.

First off, the scent. These pads smell amazing! They have a baby powder scent, that just makes you smell sweet and fresh at the same time! Second, they increased the thickness of my Tena just right. I could barely squeeze my legs together. Once it was wet these pads swelled to probably four times their original thickness. Combine this with the natural swelling of a Tena, and what you have is heaven in my opinion. I was able to wet my diaper four times last night over a span of about 3 hours (I was drinking beer). Not sure if it could have taken another wetting, the diaper felt pretty full front to back. Amazing product!

Quote Originally Posted by DPRLuv85 View Post
    First off, the scent. These pads smell amazing!
    I know that feeling. I always use Zwitsal talc powder. It's that real baby smell. Makes me feel fresh and little.

I always find it difficult to determine the capacity of a diaper with a large pad.

The "not sure if it can take another wetting" feeling could also be the booster at it's max and the diaper merely starting to take over.

I really like Tena Slip Maxis also. They hold a lot, have a plastic backing, and the tapes really are reuseable. At night I usually have a cloth nappy and plastic pants over the Tena which is great for catching any leaks. I've occasionally worn a thin cloth nappy inside the Tena for extra padding.

Too bad the Tena Slips won't be plastic-backed anymore! Luckily, I've stocked up for now (I still have about 90 left). The next time my suppliers indicate a low stock I'll probably buy another case. Not sure what my favorite diaper will be after they're completely gone....I'm currently buying different sample packs to find something else that I really like. I really hate cloth-backed diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by DPRLuv85 View Post
    Too bad the Tena Slips won't be plastic-backed anymore! Luckily, I've stocked up for now (I still have about 90 left). The next time my suppliers indicate a low stock I'll probably buy another case. Not sure what my favorite diaper will be after they're completely gone....I'm currently buying different sample packs to find something else that I really like. I really hate cloth-backed diapers!
    Abena M4?

The Attends M10 are also nice, but they crinkle quite a lot while moving about. Anyway, the Tena basic is still plastic, and the cloth backed Maxi has been on the market for over a year now, and the plastic backed version is still widely available.

I have tried Abena M4's and I still have about 35 Abena M3's before they were discontinued. My problem with Abena products is they have a tendency to clump; especially if you enjoy staying in your wet diaper for a while (like me!).

As for Attends M10....I don't believe I've ever tried them on account of them not being available here in the US. Unless they are the same as Attends Waistband diapers; in that case I have tried them, and wasn't all that impressed.