Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonna diaper my ex

BabySandshrew

Default Gonna diaper my ex

Last night my ex girlfriend who is one of my best friends came over and we hung for a bit and I was wearing a diaper underneath my pants and then we were talking and I was like "I got something to show you then I took off my pants and told her "I wear diapers." She knew that already because I told her a long time ago. Then I asked "will you wear one for me sometime?" She said yes and I asked if she would wet for me and she said "yes" then throughout the night her and I talked about my fetish and I asked her if when we wear lf she should diaper herself or I should change her into air and she said "change me into it." I can't believe this is gonna actually happen my dream is gonna come true I can't believe it

Sounds like you guys are in that weird area of after relationship freindzone, but you both still sort of want to be together anyway. What turned her into your ex? Congrats by the way on the new diaper event. I have to say i'm a little surprised to hear about this happening between someone and their ex.

BrandonSleepypuppy

Black flag thrown here. If she is your ex, please be very very careful connected relationships are
    CRITICAL when regressing. You need to make sure it is not a one night stand or there is any
    negative whatsoever, And I think the fact she is your EX is telling me one of you is not
    on the right foot of the relation. Expect this not to go nicely. I would refrain from it
    in my opinion. But if you are a person of one night- change and go, and she is not in it
    for revenge or something then by all means enjoy

BabySandshrew

It's a long story of why her and I broke up i had plans p diaper her before but we broke up. she's a little bit older then me but we are really good friends. She acts like a little girl around me quite a bit,she skips down the street and she does here cute little "rwar" in a babyish voice and I push her on the swing and we play on the playground together I when I finnally get the chance I will diaper her soon and tell you how it went

Wow, well hopefully you can work things out. Sounds like a lot of fun.

BabySandshrew

IT HAPPENED IT WENT GREAT!!!! I was depressed today and she asked me
    If I was wearing my diaper I told her not right now she asked
    If she can wear and I was over joyed
    And I helped her into it and I taped it for her she told
    Me "this feels sexy and really kinky and she old
    Me to get a smaller size for next time and we were talking allot about abdl and she wanted me
    To baby her but I only told her I would change wet diapers and not messy ones she said she's okay with it! I can't wait for next time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drago15 View Post
    IT HAPPENED IT WENT GREAT!!!! I was depressed today and she asked me
    If I was wearing my diaper I told her not right now she asked
    If she can wear and I was over joyed
    And I helped her into it and I taped it for her she told
    Me "this feels sexy and really kinky and she old
    Me to get a smaller size for next time and we were talking allot about abdl and she wanted me
    To baby her but I only told her I would change wet diapers and not messy ones she said she's okay with it! I can't wait for next time!!!
    Dang, well that is a surprising response, super positive. Well, hopefully everything can come together. Congrats man.

medicNS

I hate you. no offense lol

Quote Originally Posted by medicNS View Post
    Lol, i know the feels.

BabySandshrew

Quote Originally Posted by medicNS View Post

Jelly much? Lol hate is a strong word man. Lol