Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When did your ABDL interests begin?

Talking When did your ABDL interests begin?

Hi everyone, this is a topic I'm sort of curious about and I'd love to hear what others may have to say on the matter, and I'm sorry if this has been posted before. I'm wondering when you first began to know you had a little side in you.

For myself, I stopped wearing diapers at a (relatively) late age, around 7 years old. My parents split up very early on in my life, before starting elementary school, so for half the week I would be at my dad's house and the other half I would be at my mom's, alternating weekends.

After I was already potty-trained, I still liked the feel of diapers, and my mom would continue to buy me pull-ups just for fun until I was 7 years old. My dad, on the other hand, wouldn't buy them for me, so I could only continue to wear them at my mom's house. I was old enough by then to know that other kids my age probably weren't wearing diapers for fun like I was, and I never discussed it.

My entire life after that I was really interested in diapers, but I never did anything about it until early on in college when I bought some Goodnites for myself at the age of 18, shortly before ordering some full-sized ABDL diapers online.

When did you know you had ABDL interests?

Interesting topic. I remember for the longest time having a leftover pack of Pull-Ups in the top of my closet and always trying to get them down. I dont know at what age but I remember off and on either getting someone to go buy me diapers or taking them from my church's nursery at like age 10 or so. About 14-15 I started to wet the bed at night and started wearing diapers again for that. Its been within the past few years that I have come to accept my liking diapers. Its not that I didn't like them before, its that I felt wrong for liking them.

Quote Originally Posted by KidFlashed View Post
    About 14-15 I started to wet the bed at night and started wearing diapers again for that. Its been within the past few years that I have come to accept my liking diapers.
    Interesting, did you begin wetting the bed due to some kind of medical reason? Not to pry, of course, I'm just curious

Lets see when did it begin.. My memory says some time around when the topic of potty training came up late 2/3? idk. Oddly I have no memory of diapers themselves just memories of random thoughts or things that happened. I use to make makeshift diapers out of toilet paper I think as young as 6. I told my mom I wanted to wear again a few times when I was really young but she took them as statements that would pass in a few minutes and would forget basically instantly lol... So yea baby fo-life! XD

That's really cool that your mom let you wear up to age 7.

update:

//also like KidFlashed said, I felt bad about likeing them when I was younger and didn't get over it till late teens.

Quote Originally Posted by tinycrinkles View Post
    Interesting, did you begin wetting the bed due to some kind of medical reason? Not to pry, of course, I'm just curious
    How dare you ask about my diapers! What do you think this is, a site for diaper loving babies?! :P
    Yeah basically long story short my colon was putting pressure on my bladder and it was causing me to normally wet during the night.

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    I told my mom I wanted to wear again a few times when I was really young but she took them as statements that would pass in a few minutes and would forget basically instantly lol... So yea baby fo-life! XD
    Baby fo-life indeed! :P

That's really cool that your mom let you wear up to age 7.
    Yeah it is, I'm really grateful for that. Some days I wish I could thank her, but uh.. yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by KidFlashed View Post
    How dare you ask about my diapers! What do you think this is, a site for diaper loving babies?! :P
    Yeah basically long story short my colon was putting pressure on my bladder and it was causing me to normally wet during the night.
    Oh I see, sorry to hear that! Hope it's all better now, of course :P

Some days I wish I actually did have bed wetting issues just to have a legitimate excuse to wear diapers. However I'm sure it actually isn't worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by tinycrinkles
    Some days I wish I actually did have bed wetting issues just to have a legitimate excuse to wear diapers. However I'm sure it actually isn't worth the trouble.
    ^^^^

^^^^
    Have you ever had bed wetting issues before? Or are you just in the same position as myself? :P

Quote Originally Posted by tinycrinkles View Post
    Have you ever had bed wetting issues before? Or are you just in the same position as myself? :P
    by ^^^^ I meant agree. So no I've never had any bed wetting problems tho I use to wish I did when I was younger. I had to much honor to fake wet or force my parents to allow me back into them when I was younger. In hind sight I'd say it's better off that I didn't, but the thought has definitely crossed my mind more then a few times.

by ^^^^ I meant agree. So no I've never had any bed wetting problems tho I use to wish I did when I was younger. I had to much honor to fake wet or force my parents to allow me back into them when I was younger. In hind sight I'd say it's better off that I didn't, but the thought has definitely crossed my mind more then a few times.
    Oh I see, yeah, probably better that I didn't fake it either.