Thread: Knitting/Crocheting

Red face Knitting/Crocheting

Does anyone here knit or crochet? What are your favorite patterns or stitches? Got any patterns you'd like to share with us?

I knit, personally. I'm left handed and I taught myself through YouTube videos. I'm trying to learn to crochet too but so far I'm not any good at it. I'm getting better at flat knitting pouches, scarves, and hand warmers. I don't know how to do any fancy stitches yet but I want to learn. You can see my work on my tumblr art blog if you'd like.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 25-Sep-2014 at 08:23. Reason: please don't use purple - it's for moderator notices

I do not knit or crochet, but I learned to play cribbage because of it.

My dad was mad at our mom so he took the time to teach us boys how to play. Every time we counted out our hands she would curse and tear out a couple of rows.

It did not dawn on us what was going on, until the game was finished and the fire works started.

I just said "oh must be time for evening chores and left the house to hide in the barn until the storm subsided.

Yeah, I knit, although most of my patterns come from changing colour rather than stitches.