Thread: Hello I'm back

Red face Hello I'm back

I don't know if anyone remembers me but I used to hang around here years ago. While I'm not technically a part of this community I am a friend to those that are as everyone I've met here has been very nice though kind of stand-offish (and rightfully so). I hope to be more active again and posting more so I guess you'll see me around.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 26-Sep-2014 at 06:01. Reason: purple is for moderator use

Hello Pandoras and welcome back.

Could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome back.

yes, welcome back. Tells us more .. More.. More..MORE

Quote Originally Posted by Pandoras View Post
    I don't know if anyone remembers me but I used to hang around here years ago. While I'm not technically a part of this community I am a friend to those that are as everyone I've met here has been very nice though kind of stand-offish (and rightfully so). I hope to be more active again and posting more so I guess you'll see me around.
    Hi Pandora. I remember you well. Wow, the membership has changed a lot since you were on. All things change, I guess. I hope this site treats you well and that you enjoy it.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 26-Sep-2014 at 06:02. Reason: fixing quote

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello Pandoras and welcome back.

Could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome back.
    No! You have to guess!MUAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm kidding. I love to read anything, I love music and I'll listen to anything (no exceptions), I love to draw and I love tabletop RPGs. Oh I also love video games. I like watching movies and tvs shows (on Netflix of course, it's more convenient that way). I also knit. I taught myself. Oh I have a daughter, she's six now. She's growing up too fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi Pandora. I remember you well. Wow, the membership has changed a lot since you were on. All things change, I guess. I hope this site treats you well and that you enjoy it.
    I remember you too! I'm so glad you remember me, I was wondering if you would. What do you mean by the membership has changed a lot? Did something happen? I hope the site treats me well too and I hope to enjoy it, I sure did last time. I really need to finish that story I was reading lol.

if you ever have any questions.. Feel free to stop on by my IRC chat room #snackbar. Someone's always around to chat or w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandoras View Post
    I remember you too! I'm so glad you remember me, I was wondering if you would. What do you mean by the membership has changed a lot? Did something happen? I hope the site treats me well too and I hope to enjoy it, I sure did last time. I really need to finish that story I was reading lol.
    No, nothing dramatic has happened. It's just the usual drifting away of members and new members joining. Something which I'm sure happens on every blog site. I do miss a lot of the members who drift away because many were friends and they often had interesting things to say. Anyway, I'm glad you're back.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 26-Sep-2014 at 06:02. Reason: fixing mangled tags