Thread: Privatina, anyone with experience?

Default Privatina, anyone with experience?

About how long does Privatina take to ship? I've heard they take a long time but does anyone have any experience? Is it 2 weeks, 4? Just trying to set my expectations on this order but I can't get a response from them. Any details anyone has would be great!

I do not remember exatly how long, just remember they are a bit slower than they say....suspace will make you appreciate more yor items ;-)
    I'm very happy about tham! The footie I ordered is one of my favourite! And short pj...definetly my favourite summer one!

I Have ordered from this company, they are quite slow for delivery and do not answer their emails. I think this is due to English not being the first language. Don't worry when what ever you ordered arrives you will not be disappointed they make wonderful stuff!!

Gotcha. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they use my measurements, lol. Thanks for the info, now to play the waiting game...

Quote Originally Posted by sissybaby34 View Post
    I Have ordered from this company, they are quite slow for delivery and do not answer their emails. I think this is due to English not being the first language. Don't worry when what ever you ordered arrives you will not be disappointed they make wonderful stuff!!
    I think that's probably the reason. Germans don't have to use English, so they usually can't either. They translate everything (music, movies etc.) and it's the most spoken language in Europe.
    But you can try this;

Lieber Privatina, (Dear Privatina)

Ich bin an ...(add your products).... interessiert und würden gerne wissen wie lange der lieferzeit sind zu meiner adresse ab California. (I am in interested in...()... and want to know how llong this order takes to my adress in California)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, (kind regards)

(Your name)

Probably not flawless, my German isn't fantastic, but they'll understand this one. for california you could just add your adress, allthough that probably doesn't matter.

If you can't figure out the response just put it here

Quote Originally Posted by TenaM View Post
    I think that's probably the reason. Germans don't have to use English, so they usually can't either. They translate everything (music, movies etc.) and it's the most spoken language in Europe.
    But you can try this;

Lieber Privatina, (Dear Privatina)

Ich bin an ...(add your products).... interessiert und würden gerne wissen wie lange der lieferzeit sind zu meiner adresse ab California. (I am in interested in...()... and want to know how llong this order takes to my adress in California)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, (kind regards)

(Your name)

Probably not flawless, my German isn't fantastic, but they'll understand this one.
    Only if they speak German! They're probably (slightly) more likely to understand English, though. The company is based in Poland.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Only if they speak German! They're probably (slightly) more likely to understand English, though. The company is based in Poland.
    Hmm I didn't see that one, only read they where German.

Not that it matteres, odds are they speak better German than English. Because they speak German more, and only the youth is familiar with English because of recent changes in education.

German and Russian are the most used languages in Poland besides Polish. And figuring they specifically note Germany and Austria for order time, they probably do the most business with them.

If I would gues, I would say they are situated somewhere in Pommeren, Silesia oder Emmland, a region with a large German minority in Poland. (Former East Prussia). But I couldn't figure out the adress in HERE Maps.

On the other hand they say;

Europa(e) & World

We dispatch direct from Poland. Since all things are only manufactured after receipt of payment, is to be counted with one waiting period of 1-2 weeks
    Sounds like they make everything themselfs, nice.

For Austria they note a delivery time of 12-18 days and Germany 1-3 weeks.

Because they seem to make their products themselfs it takes some time. It is nice though that they do that.

It is as I expected, their English is pretty bad, their German is better on the site.

"The winter execution of our popular "

"Here the entrance is possible only from above."

This is really Google translate work. "execution" has a double meaning in several Germanic languages. And it isn't running a program under Windows or shooting/hanging someone :P. We use "uitvoering" and in German "Ausführung". Which means what they are saying, but translates to execution, which they aren;t saying

It just says "the winter version....". "De winter uitvoering..." "Der winterausführung...."
    Last edited by Wellust; 26-Sep-2014 at 10:42.