Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If they only knew... ;)

Smile If they only knew... ;)

I don't know about y'all but personally, I keep running into ironic situations because of people not knowing that I am AB/DL. Things like coworkers making a joke about leaving a set of baby keys up front in case I had any regressive thoughts. Or another coworker giving me a coupon for the new Always pull ons. The whole time this is happening, I am just like, "You have noooooo idea!" Anyone else running into funny moments like this?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! And I overheard these frat guys the other day joking about wearing depends to parties so that if you get too drunk, you wont pee yourself. Pfffft!

Those sound like odd things for your coworkers to do if they have no idea of your ab/dl side. ''Regressive tendencies'' isn't exactly a term tossed around every day. And why did he/she give you a diaper coupon? As a joke? I see in your profile you work at Babies R Us, are such jokes thus common there because of the nature of the business?

dad used to bring his friends out on the boat a lot. A popular thing to do, at least in pickwick lake, is to wear the life jacket over your trunks to that you could float easier, and they frequently called it a swim diaper. As a joke one of the couples actually mimed out changing each others diapers with the life jackets. It got a laugh out of everyone, but it was certainly one of those if they only new moments for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Those sound like odd things for your coworkers to do if they have no idea of your ab/dl side. ''Regressive tendencies'' isn't exactly a term tossed around every day. And why did he/she give you a diaper coupon? As a joke? I see in your profile you work at Babies R Us, are such jokes thus common there because of the nature of the business?
    The coworker who made the regression comment is interested in the social sciences and reads alot on psychology. He knows I am a psychology major so he will throw jokes in about things if it fits. As far as the diaper coupon, I work at Walgreens now (need to edit my profile again) and the way the system is set up is certain coupons are set by the manufacturers to print whenever people buy certain products. So, it just randomly spit out that coupon and we laughed about it. (The best example of this was when a customer bought ONLY condoms and it kicked him out a coupon for Enfamil. I didn't have the heart to give it to him. LOL)

All the time, and I mean all the time. When I am hanging out with my friends who are a year to two older than I am they pick on me, and call me the baby of the group. They have even dragged me through the little kids toy aisles, and asked if I would prefer the elmo or cookie monster plush, in front of countless groups of people. It happens almost every time we go to walmart. I just take it and laugh, sometimes I even play along, and I will walk around with one of them.
    Last edited by BronyPony1418; 25-Sep-2014 at 02:27. Reason: spelling.. oops

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    They have even dragged me through the little kids toy isles
    Would that toy ISLE be the Island of Misfit Toys? (from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer) We're all misfits here, so that would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Illinoise View Post
    Would that toy ISLE be the Island of Misfit Toys? (from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer) We're all misfits here, so that would make sense.
    oops.. that should have been aisle now that i look it again.. sorry I was half asleep from a nap when I posted it.

I haven't really had any experiences like that, but it sure sounds silly! I would be pretty embarrassed to be honest, I would have to keep a pretty strong poker face on if anyone directly mentioned diapers to me in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by KidFlashed View Post
    The best example of this was when a customer bought ONLY condoms and it kicked him out a coupon for Enfamil. I didn't have the heart to give it to him. LOL)
    Haha...that's actually pretty funny and ironic.

I have a friend who is 6 days older than I am. Every time we have a birthday, he always makes a comment about us having to wear Depends. Yeah....if only he knew....gulp.

Happens all the time to me too, I work in Health Care, so diaper and wet bed jokes abound... "if they only knew" goes through my head at least once a week, if not more!