View Poll Results: Best Way To Wear A Diaper Over A Fursuit?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wear One Diaper

7 77.78%
  • Wear Two Diapers

0 0%
  • Wear A Bunch Of Diapers

0 0%
  • Wear one diaper stuffed with towels

0 0%
  • Wear a diaper with a cover on it

0 0%
  • wear a nice thick cloth diaper

0 0%
  • wear a diaper with nothing else

1 11.11%
  • wear a diaper with a short skirt

3 33.33%
  • wear a diaper with a t-shirt

3 33.33%
  • wear a diaper and put a mini tree airfreshener on your tail

1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll Time: Best Way To Wear A Diaper Over A Fursuit?

Question Poll Time: Best Way To Wear A Diaper Over A Fursuit?

It's poll time again, and this time, were getting back to our roots with a very simple, yet original and unique topic. this time we discuss the question of the best way to wear a diaper over a fursuit, or in other words, the best way to let everyone see your diaper . first, please consider these things about me

1. I ONLY wear my diapers over my fursuit, and NEVER use them, if i did that, it would ruin the whole mood and make me feel icky.

2. for me, being a sissyfur is COMPLETELY nonsexual.

3. kitter is fifthteen mounths old

now that that is out of the way, vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    What if your fursona is an anthropomorphic diaper?
    Teeheehee.......

I don't have a fursuit and I've never been to a furcon before (though I hope to change that at some point!)

I think I would like to just wear a single disposable diaper (probably a Bambino Bellissimo) outside of the fursuit to advertise my little side, but only one as to not hinder my ability to walk around :P

Just wear a single diaper over the fursuit, then add any accessories you want after that like a shirt, skirt, or dress. To me putting more then one on over the suit is a waste since you can't get the full feeling of the diaper outside of the suit and just because have it on under the suit dont mean have to use it. It would be better to wear a bunch of diapers under the suit and have a cute one with prints on the outside.

Well most cons I have heard it's a no no to wear a diaper exposed over a fursuit.
    Some furs have been told to take it off .
    But in cub rooms ok.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Well most cons I have heard it's a no no to wear a diaper exposed over a fursuit.
    Some furs have been told to take it off .
    But in cub rooms ok.
    Yup,

I know AC and FC the rules say you can't have the diapers on the outside of the fursuit when in the public area. Depending on the con some might let you like rainfurrest

i don't go to cons, it just really dosen't interest me, not a very social person. this thread was meant to showcase ways to wear a diaper over a fursuit in private, although i guess it could apply to cons if your into that. i am glad this thread is picking up, and you have to admit, a minitree on your tail is quite cute .

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    i don't go to cons, it just really dosen't interest me, not a very social person. this thread was meant to showcase ways to wear a diaper over a fursuit in private although i guess it could apply to cons if your into that. i am glad this thread is picking up, and you have to admit, a minitree on your tail is quite cute .

Like i said before majority of the cons don't let you pad up on the outside of your suit anyway so all you can do is in private. Ive padded up in crinkles and in cloths it is very cute and fun to do. But it only worth wearing one since it does not feel the same as just wearing padding, not to mention how hot it get just wearing 1 diaper. 2 or more your will be sweating a lot down there.

Here is me wearing a awwsocute

I never had a minitree on my tail but i did have a balloon tied to it. ^_^