Thread: Welcome a new oldie on this forum

Default Welcome a new oldie on this forum

Hi Everyone,

To have a good first impression, I want to introduce my self.

I'm Mark, 33 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. Consider myself as a Diaper Lover, how doesn't over here? And yes, there are some other sides in the ABDL world, but that one thing, we have in common. Or sometimes I consider myself as a Teen Baby. Only because I like to wear onesies or pants from cartoons like Transformers or Batman. Not because of my age...

I've wearing diapers for fun for a long time, from the age of 14-15. But the last 10 years I've stopped fooling myself and have accepted this very nice hobby!

Most of the time I've been on a dutch forum ab-dl-tb-club. And some times I search some others forums, like this on. But now I want to visit this forum more often. Maybe make some new friends!

Sorry for my english, I'm Dutch ;-)

If you have some questions or remarks, ask!

Talk to you later...

Mark

Hello Mark and welcome to the group.

Could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Hi Mark. Welcome!

Don't worry about your English, you're doing just fine.

It's nice to hear you have finally accepted you are a DL. It takes many of us a long time to get to that point. Have you come out to anyone else? That's a bit tougher. I've not gotten that far.

I see you're into computers and nature. What kind of nature activities are you into?

We look forward to getting to know you. And again, Welcome!

Hi Egor and Gardener,

Thank you for your welcome!

One of my hobbies should be clear, and other hobbies are indeed computers, bicycle and nature. Computers in general, from the nice new gadgets to programming new applications, especially for my work. I'm an IT consultant, mainly the software side instead of the hardware side of IT. And about nature, I do love the nature, not especially the outdoor activities, but the animals and beautiful nature. When we're on a holiday I have my Canon 40D in my hand ;-). We love to hike and cycle through the nature. Two years ago I started to ride the racebike, it's fun to do and it's good for you.

Thanks,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieDL View Post
    Hi Egor and Gardener,

Thank you for your welcome!

One of my hobbies should be clear, and other hobbies are indeed computers, bicycle and nature. Computers in general, from the nice new gadgets to programming new applications, especially for my work. I'm an IT consultant, mainly the software side instead of the hardware side of IT. And about nature, I do love the nature, not especially the outdoor activities, but the animals and beautiful nature. When we're on a holiday I have my Canon 40D in my hand ;-). We love to hike and cycle through the nature. Two years ago I started to ride the racebike, it's fun to do and it's good for you.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Cycling eh? I love it! I need to do more of it, though. What sort of bike do you have?

And yeah, it is great to finally be comfortable with one's self eh? You sound a fair bit like me. I started wearing again at age 16, but it took me until I was in my early 20s before I could finally really accept it for myself. Coming out to others is a fair bit harder still. I came out to most of my friends about it in my late 20s. Funny thing is, I feel more reserved about it now than I did then. Maybe the suburban lifestyle's catching up to me.

Anyways, welcome!