Thread: New from New Zealand!

Default New from New Zealand!

Hope this come out ok, as all this is very new. As I have been a life long bed wetter since a baby, due to multiple illness, then a Mental Breakdown, and being diagnosed with Adult Asperger's Syndrome or ASD only in 2006, its all been a bit much. Found this site last year but did not do anything about joining it. I have no idea if there are any other Female/Male followers on this forum from New Zealand but hey here's hoping. As a result of all this I end up wearing Molicare Super Plus Diapers and Plastic Pants at night which really does and has stopped one hell of a lot of anxiety in my stupid life.
    Thanks very much to all of you for reading if you do.

Cheers NZAsspie :sweatdrop:

Hey man, welcome to the site! There's a fair contingent of Kiwis here and I'm sure some more will reply later. This site seems to be dominated by Americans, but there are a fair number from the UK, Aussie and NZ too. There's a group for Kiwis you can join.

Care to tell us a bit more about yourself? Other hobbies etc? I'm an outdoors-mad lover of biology, science and technology personally, and I love my car and mountain bike for the places they take me.

Kiwi.

Quote Originally Posted by NZAsspie View Post
    Hope this come out ok, as all this is very new. As I have been a life long bed wetter since a baby, due to multiple illness, then a Mental Breakdown, and being diagnosed with Adult Asperger's Syndrome or ASD only in 2006, its all been a bit much. Found this site last year but did not do anything about joining it. I have no idea if there are any other Female/Male followers on this forum from New Zealand but hey here's hoping. As a result of all this I end up wearing Molicare Super Plus Diapers and Plastic Pants at night which really does and has stopped one hell of a lot of anxiety in my stupid life.
    Thanks very much to all of you for reading if you do.

Cheers NZAsspie
    Good Evening, and welcome!

I myself have Asperger's Syndrome type Autism.
    I also have Cerebral Palsy.
    I am age 56.
    I am totally incontinent, both bladder and bowels.
    I live in New Hampshire in the USA.
    I am retired on SSDI.
    I used to be a Senior Electronics Engineering Technician.