Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help just got Appendectomy ???

Default Need help just got Appendectomy ???

Just got that and just out of the hospital, obviously I didn't ask when I could wear diapers after that and I'm extremely concerned because, of course like a lot of you, I have sex when I have a diaper on, and since its not recommended to have sex after this surgery for at leass 2 weeks, I know for sure my urge will not survive a 2weeks period of time, I'm extremely stressed and cannot think when I don't do it once a week at least.

Please, I need non medical advice here (the advice the doctor could give me is sufficient in this topic, have so much medications, even some I have to take at 1am with food if I don't want to eat breakfast before 9am which is my usual time), but that's another story), just advices from people that could have this happened to them before, and if so, how long did you wait to wear diapers and have fun in them after the procedure.

Any help is appreciated...

Well,

Not giving medical advice...even that's hard without some info...

Was it a lap or open?

What type of sex are you exactly talking about? Keep it pg, but how stressful is the biggest issue in sex...

Diapers, biggest deal is keeping from rubbing on wound(s) and keeping bacteria out as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Well,

Not giving medical advice...even that's hard without some info...

Was it a lap or open?

What type of sex are you exactly talking about? Keep it pg, but how stressful is the biggest issue in sex...

Diapers, biggest deal is keeping from rubbing on wound(s) and keeping bacteria out as well...
    This is exactly what I do when I wear diaper, I love to jerk off before going to sleep in a wet diaper, it makes for a so much restful night of sleep and it releases me of so much stress, lets see it like some people smoke or drink alcohol to get their stress out, for me its wearing a diaper and jerk off usually at least 1-2 times I week, I've been able to hold 11 days without and it was pretty hard, I will do my best to wait for the doctor visit on October 1st before trying anything just to have peace of mind, I can read some stories that won't even force me to rub myself to jerk off, should work for theses special moments.

Well,

I'd say the act you are describing can be accomplished without a significant amount of muscle stress...much less than traditional intercourse...

Now, wearing and being wet for significant amount of time I'd say wouldn't be good...

You know your body, and if you take off as much time as you can without causing you to have other issues first off...

Then take it easy, keep things dry, and don't stress muscles in the area around the wound...I'm sure you'll be fine when you feel ready!

If things hurt is when to stop for sure...

Still didn't hear if it was lap or open procedure...but either way...be cautious...take things easy and go from there...

Two weeks seems a bit over cautious for an easy session! Now no trampolines involved

Use your judgment, and keep the area around wounds clean...

Think of it this way...if you were ic you'd be wearing...just changing more often till things heal...

And for muscle stress...unless your doing something quite aerobatic...I'm sure just sitting up is more stress on the area...

I have had two surgeries since I started wearing again.

Bottom line: clean and dry.

IF the surgery sights get wet or covered with anything bacteria can live on. It will be infected.

So that is all that has to be said.

I would follow the directions that your doctor gave you. That said, when I was 22 I had my appendix out and they had to do a big incision as it burst in the surgeon's hand. I was back at school in a week and returned to my regular routine which included playing frisby soccer and having sex with my boyfriend. Because it was so long ago, I'm not sure how regular the sex was until things healed up. It left a big scar which isn't visible now.

Still, I'd play it safe as you don't want complications.

It was a 3 tiny holes thing, I think its a new procedure, I'll try my best to keep myself away from diapers for at least till I see her again, my health is more important than my pleasure, certainly don't want to get any infections down there. I can read some fap stories that will take care of the problem without even touching or wearing anything when I feel too much pressure or stress.

I have had this surgery too, and just like dogboy it bursted before/during the operation. (I waited too long before going to the hospital)

So I didn't have the operation with the camera's which you had. (with three holes they use a camera and some tool to pull it out of through the other holes).

Anyway, the largest problem was that the incision cut through the muscles in the stomach, so those had to restore, which is probably partially the reason they say "no sex" as you shouldn't use your stomach muscles too much or risk severing them again.

But I'm not sure about the operation with the camera which only leaves a few small holes and not a +/- 10cm incision.
    So my experience isn;t going to be of much help, you had the better operation and are not going to have the consequences of a general anaesthesia.

But it's just a 2/3 weeks, I'm sure you'll live, if not, "relieve" in another way than sleeping in a diaper.

But diapers wheren;t my first concern, the toilet after two days was already a gift. Those catheters aren't funny I hate needles, let alone in my boy parts, and after that peeing in a bottle in your bed isn;t much fun either Especially having the "Can't pee with people present shy blather" disease and a nurse reminding me to pee often.

Quote Originally Posted by TenaM View Post
    I have had this surgery too, and just like dogboy it bursted before/during the operation. (I waited too long before going to the hospital)

So I didn't have the operation with the camera's which you had. (with three holes they use a camera and some tool to pull it out of through the other holes).

Anyway, the largest problem was that the incision cut through the muscles in the stomach, so those had to restore, which is probably partially the reason they say "no sex" as you shouldn't use your stomach muscles too much or risk severing them again.

But I'm not sure about the operation with the camera which only leaves a few small holes and not a +/- 10cm incision.
    So my experience isn;t going to be of much help, you had the better operation and are not going to have the consequences of a general anaesthesia.

But it's just a 2/3 weeks, I'm sure you'll live, if not, "relieve" in another way than sleeping in a diaper.
    Actually, I had general anesthesia, they put something in my IV then everything is black, I woke up in the wakeup room 3hrs after they did the surgery, they were scared because I should have woke up earlier, but I had waited 9hrs at the Emergency during the night to see a doctor and had no sleep there (we have to be seated and not lean on the bench and if we sleep, they wake us up, even a 4 yrs old with his mother that was next to me had no chances from them at all, security guard are on duty to prevent sleep at all cost, even at night when everyone just want to sleep, but its a small price for the totally free medical system we have in Quebec I guess, Emergency there isn't real emergency I should say...

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    Actually, I had general anesthesia, they put something in my IV then everything is black,
    That;s not general anesthesia (unless I am using the wrong word). You probably had a needle with pain killers and where then brought to sleep.

With GA you'll get an oxygen mask and they'll tell you to count to three while you breath and than you're gone.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    but I had waited 9hrs at the Emergency during the night to see a doctor and had no sleep there...
    Ooh, that's no fun. Was there any reason why nobody could sleep? They send me home at night with some strong pain suppositories and said I should return in the morning. I had my first sleep in days after that. I gues that;s better than waiting 9 hours.
    But either he didn't understand me completely, or he didn't believe me, either way the operation was actually a little too late and on the edge. It can get pretty nasty if it bursts and the fluid gets in your stomach cavity (that can be lethal). At least that;s what the surgeon that operated me told me, he visited me in the evening informing me about the operation.

The whole GA has quite an affect on the brain for quite a while (over a year).
    Last edited by Wellust; 24-Sep-2014 at 17:39.