Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Im very new to all this, and hope to make lotsa friends and someday mabye find a mommy or daddy. I have so much to learn and cant wait to explore more!!! :)

im kinda shy. I love music, cartoons and smores pop tarts!

Hi, and welcome! There's a few of us from Ohio here. There's a group for Central Ohio--not sure which part you're from.

You said you're new at all this. Do you mean discovering your ABDL side or just this site? What brings you here? If you're looking for a supportive community that will help you understand who you are, you've come to the right place. Let us know how we can help you, and please share your thoughts wih us on the forums. We look forward to hearing from you.

By new i mean both new to site and being adbl... I guess i always been a little but only recently accepted this part of me, and i still kinda tend to hide it but am getting more and more tired of doing this. I hope here to meet people and learn more about myself and all thats out there to learn about being adbl.

Thanks for responding. For myself, I know it was later in life that I started acting on my desires to be a DL, but as I've thought about it, I realize and remember things that I now recognize as having been an ABDL since a very young age. Way back when I thought I was the only one who felt like this and tried to repress it. But it is still there and I now know it always has been. But it still takes a while to accept it in oneself. One of the big questions we all face is the question about letting this side of who we are known to others. You'll see many here who have been discovered by parents, others who have shared with SO's or kept it secret. I have kept this part of me a secret and I've been married many years. I see you're in your mid-30's. Do you have a spouse/partner/SO? Does anyone else know about this side of you? Or maybe you haven't acted on the desires at all yet. Wherever you are in relationship with others, keep in mind that it is OK to be who you are. You do not need to be ashamed or feel down on yourself. Most of us don't know where this aspect of us came from, but can't deny it's there. And that's just fine. So if we can help you come to terms with this or accept yourself in any way, just let us know. You are among friends here!

i lost some friends and nearly my girlfriend when they saw id posted in some similar sites a year ago and found my diaper stash. That experience led to further supression until i could do so no longer. Like you said, looking back its pretty obvious ive had this in me my whole life but didn't see the signs or was unaware, thought i was alone...

Welcome to this forum LittleOneFound!
    (I'm also new to this forum...)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleOneFound View Post
    i lost some friends and nearly my girlfriend when they saw id posted in some similar sites a year ago and found my diaper stash. That experience led to further supression until i could do so no longer. Like you said, looking back its pretty obvious ive had this in me my whole life but didn't see the signs or was unaware, thought i was alone...
    Some friends! Why did they think it was okay to look for your stash? Is your girlfriend OK with it now? Is she aware you're back into it or must you keep hiding it from her? Yes, I think most of us have felt we were all alone for a long time. For those who lived most of our lives without the internet, it was a very lonely, scary time living with these desires and not knowing there were any others like us. This site is doing a lot of good for helping people realize they are OK and normal, even if the world around us still doesn't understand.

Well she doesn't know yet, i been keeping things quiet but eventually i will have to decide to either tell her knowing full well she'll leave me, or just eventually find somebody more accepting.