Thread: Sorta Newbie

Eldridge99

Default Sorta Newbie

I have been an abdl for a long time and was shocked and so happy when I first learned I wasn't the only one. That was back in the mid 90's when we first got the internet. I'm a member at a couple of other places but there's always room for one more. Would like to find guys or girls close to me so we could maybe get together for lunch and talk about anything......even diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldridge99 View Post
    I have been an abdl for a long time and was shocked and so happy when I first learned I wasn't the only one. That was back in the mid 90's when we first got the internet. I'm a member at a couple of other places but there's always room for one more. Would like to find guys or girls close to me so we could maybe get together for lunch and talk about anything......even diapers.
    Hello! That was definitely a more challenging time. My first realization that I wasn't alone came in the mid-1990s when we finally got internet access at home. What a revelation! What a time trying to find anything on a dial-up connection that kicked out every 20 minutes or so!

So tell us, what sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun? Any games, hobbies, activities, interests?

And welcome!

Eldridge99

Thanks for the warm reception GoldDragon. I've always loved video games and I do play Wii. Although my grandkids can beat me at most of them. I do like to fish and play golf since I'm retired but I find staying home diapered to be more fun. Not much of a cook but I do like to open up the smoker a few times a year for babyback ribs and pork roasts. I do like trivia games mainly because of all the "knowledge" I've aquired in my 61 years. But I believe it's called useless knowledge in trivia circles. Other than that I love hanging out with and playing whatever my grandkids want to play. They're about the only thing that I give up diapers for.

Thanks for the warm reception GoldDragon. I've always loved video games and I do play Wii. Although my grandkids can beat me at most of them. I do like to fish and play golf since I'm retired but I find staying home diapered to be more fun. Not much of a cook but I do like to open up the smoker a few times a year for babyback ribs and pork roasts. I do like trivia games mainly because of all the "knowledge" I've aquired in my 61 years. But I believe it's called useless knowledge in trivia circles. Other than that I love hanging out with and playing whatever my grandkids want to play. They're about the only thing that I give up diapers for.
    Not completely useless knowledge if you get to use it once in awhile!

Hello and welcome as well. I'm in your generation, age 66, and I too enjoy visiting the grand kids as well as our own kids. When they come to visit, I also hide the diapers. Oh well.....

I'm a professional musician and I enjoy writing stories. I have a novel on Kindle. I also enjoy riding my bike on our bike/ walking trail.

Eldridge99

Oh yes, when they come to visit anything diaper realted gets put in the dresser or closet. Then after they leave it all comes back out again. I took guitar lessons when I was a kid but unfortunately I just didn't have the talent. Later in life our daughters took piano lessons so we bought an old upright. Already knowing how to read music I got so the music I played wasn't too bad. The trouble was I couldn't read music fast enough to get it from my brain to my fingers so everything had to be in a slow tempo. What I really love to do is baseball or softball. In 2002 I joined a local adult baseball league and I loved it. Too bad the next year the team folded and I didn't persue it again. It didn't help that arthritis was getting into my hips which made playing sports very difficult.