Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SillySwampert's PokePadded Request Thread

Default SillySwampert's PokePadded Request Thread

Hey there, everyone. SillySwampert here with a sweet announcement.

To those who have been around long enough, I know some of you are rejoicing. To those who are new and don't know, I am an illustrator who likes two very obvious things: Pokémon and diapers.

As such, I have opened and re-opened threads to offer users the chance to request particular Pokémon to be drawn in padding, with some additional items if they so desire. I have been on a VERY long hiatus, but I believe it is time to bring it back up.

As I am currently in the process of finishing old requests, I will open up the request slots AFTER I have dealt with those. In the meantime, please take a gander at the long awaited request for MegaChar.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charizarddiaper-adisc.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	21954

Charizard is certainly a popular Pokémon to get nice and snug in some padding, but this guy seems a little bit unnerved by his used diaper.

Also, if you are curious about the watermark, it is now what I use for my new deviantArt account at the--shambles, and it will be useful so that thieves will have a hard time getting rid of it.

Hope you all like it, and be sure to keep an eye out for more to be released soon.

PLEASE READ: I WILL NOT BE TAKING REQUESTS AT THIS PRESENT TIME. DO NOT ASK FOR THEM, FOR YOU WILL NOT GET A SLOT. PLEASE RESPECT THIS.

COMPLETED LIST
    Name:  swampertsprite.png
Views: 809
Size:  1.1 KBName:  snivysprite.png
Views: 779
Size:  500 BytesName:  combuskensprite.png
Views: 792
Size:  821 BytesName:  growlithesprite.png
Views: 789
Size:  687 BytesName:  shinycharizardsprite.png
Views: 794
Size:  1.3 KB
    Last edited by SillySwampert; 24-Sep-2014 at 01:52.

Thank you. It's good to be back ^^

Continuing my task of finishing old requests, here is a particularly...odd one for user ShadowHare.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	magikarpdiaper-adisc.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	21972

Yes, even I didn't know what to make of this one. But, they requested a Magikarp in diapers, so I provided such.

Hope you guys like it XD

COMPLETED LIST
    Name:  swampertsprite.png
Views: 809
Size:  1.1 KBName:  snivysprite.png
Views: 779
Size:  500 BytesName:  combuskensprite.png
Views: 792
Size:  821 BytesName:  growlithesprite.png
Views: 789
Size:  687 BytesName:  shinycharizardsprite.png
Views: 794
Size:  1.3 KBName:  magikarp.png
Views: 731
Size:  832 Bytes
    Last edited by SillySwampert; 24-Sep-2014 at 04:13.

Quote Originally Posted by KidFlashed View Post
    Baby shinx? Or any in his chain. :3

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    How about Espeon?
    I will be taking requests in due time, but for now I will not be taking any requests. Please be patient

Quote Originally Posted by SillySwampert View Post
    I will be taking requests in due time, but for now I will not be taking any requests. Please be patient
    Oh that's my bad. I misread the post. Lol Still excited to see what you post.

BabySandshrew

How bout a diapered Totodile or Squirtle, or lucario or a basic pikachu or a sandshrew or sand slash my favourites