Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ComfiCare 24/7

Default ComfiCare 24/7

Thinking if buying a case of the Comficare 24/7 diapers. Anyone use them? Are they babyish? How about comfort? They are all white and plastic...right?

Babyish.. Eh it doesn't have an absorbant line or medical markers,so that's a start, and while I'm a fan of the all white it's not what I'd call babyish, though some might.
    You won't find a better diaper IMO for absorbancy. Just be warned it's a lot of sap in there so they get really squishy, which I love but some dislike. I'd really recommend getting them at least once, I was on the fence myself, and after this first case I feel I'll be buying many more. Best wishes.

Thanks! Tapes strong...good for sleeping in?

Actually some people have issues with the tapes, I'm glad you asked. I don't have issues in the day but at night I do due to rolling about.
    My recommendation is going to a craft store or even Walmart and getting some lovely printed tape (ducktape has really cute prints) or packing tape whichever, and using that to strengthen them.

They are probably the best diapers I have ever used and I have tried a lot of different brands. The fit is great. Their sizing runs big so the smalls fit me perfectly. I highly recommend them.

Great absorbancy, possibly my now favorite for that reason. Can be stiff when you first where them, but will hold more than most without leaking. I have had no issues with tapes on the one case I have used. I highly recommend trying them.

I tested these against Bellissimos and found the Bellissimos about 10 to 20 percent more absorbent. I still use the during the day tho. The bit is the best. The plastic real thick and can take a beating.

I have been wearing Comficare L10 diapers for 5 nights now. The diaper works great, no leaks not a drop. I have not experience any tape problems and the tapes are strong. The tapes hold the diaper in place even when the diaper is very wet. It did slip down a little bit when it is heavy or full. These are the thickest diapers that I have ever worn.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    I have been wearing Comficare L10 diapers for 5 nights now. The diaper works great, no leaks not a drop. I have not experience any tape problems and the tapes are strong. The tapes hold the diaper in place even when the diaper is very wet. It did slip down a little bit when it is heavy or full. These are the thickest diapers that I have ever worn.
    I think there is some confusion? I think the original poster meant Conficare with an N, not Comficare. Common mistake on here.

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post
    I think there is some confusion? I think the original poster meant Conficare with an N, not Comficare. Common mistake on here.
    So which one is BabyBride talking about? Or did BabyBride meant Confidry 24/7 ?