Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samsung galaxy note 4

Default Samsung galaxy note 4

Who is excited for this phone? I can't wait to buy it

10/10 would buy it over iphone 6.

However, I just don't need a 600-800 dollar phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    10/10 would buy it over iphone 6.

However, I just don't need a 600-800 dollar phone.
    Agreed with you on that one! Although the iphone 6 seems to be doing great with sales right now i myself am a Android user for life

ok just saying ALL smart phones cost 600 to 800 including the new iphone. what brings the price down on all of them is the phone contract

Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    ok just saying ALL smart phones cost 600 to 800 including the new iphone. what brings the price down on all of them is the phone contract
    True i have T mobile they base the price off the phone off my credit

I'm thinking about this phone when my contract ends in November. If I renew my contract I can get the phone for $299.99 + tax + activation fee

I am not sure whether I want to get the note 4 or the nexus x that they just leaked as it is about the same size as the note but it is going to have that pure nexus android experience.

Well, I'm enlisted for a research board.

Let's hope they pick me , if so I would be at the Samsung HQ friday for a presentation, get 4 weeks to test the Note 4 and write a review, and as a thanks get a new Note 4 when I ship the test version back.

Chance is about 5/500, but well, higher than a lottery

I was waiting for the S5 to come out, and when it did, a 32gb version didn't make it's way too the US, it disappointed me. I Had an 32 GB S3 for the length of the contract.

I kind off got mad and tried to get even and switch to HTC One M8. At first I liked the phone, it was an upgrade from my old phone, but now I'm just regretting I didn't wait. Not that this is a bad phone, the dual speakers sound good, but, they aren't really loud enough for me. The screen is really close to the edge and navigating can be really bothersome at times. They recently had an update for this phone, it seemed to allow the phone down. The screen is really bright, I like it, but technical things have been left out. I like music and even though I can't really play, I like playing those piano games, and this phone's touch system doesn't work with piano games. This phone doesn't support anything beyond two fingers on the screen at once, so playing chords in these games is impossible.

I want to get the new Note 4, just so I can have something with new/different features. The HTC One M8 is like just about any phone out there beside the dual speakers and dual camera lenses on the back. They make some pretty cool 3D effects, but photography isn't really my thing.

I think I'll go ahead and make the change because this phone doesn't exactly fit me.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I was waiting for the S5 to come out, and when it did, a 32gb version didn't make it's way too the US, it disappointed me. I Had an 32 GB S3 for the length of the contract.

I kind off got mad and tried to get even and switch to HTC One M8. At first I liked the phone, it was an upgrade from my old phone, but now I'm just regretting I didn't wait. Not that this is a bad phone, the dual speakers sound good, but, they aren't really loud enough for me. The screen is really close to the edge and navigating can be really bothersome at times. They recently had an update for this phone, it seemed to allow the phone down. The screen is really bright, I like it, but technical things have been left out. I like music and even though I can't really play, I like playing those piano games, and this phone's touch system doesn't work with piano games. This phone doesn't support anything beyond two fingers on the screen at once, so playing chords in these games is impossible.

I want to get the new Note 4, just so I can have something with new/different features. The HTC One M8 is like just about any phone out there beside the dual speakers and dual camera lenses on the back. They make some pretty cool 3D effects, but photography isn't really my thing.

I think I'll go ahead and make the change because this phone doesn't exactly fit me.
    I have had the note 4 for almost a month now and i loved the phone i can compare to the note 3 in many ways