Thread: Recommended cloth backed diaper???

Default Recommended cloth backed diaper???

Hey guys, I recently came a crossed neumorous posts on here about how people are not receiving their abuniverse orders for months. Which is a bummer because my favorite diaper is the Abu cloth cushies. However it sounded like most people were having issues with the sdk's not getting there but on their website it still says pre order, as in not here yet. I'm curious if you think that's why people haven't gotten them or if its something else. The last two times I ordered I got my stuff timely as expected. However with this decline in their superior service I am now worried about finding a replacement diaper as I am All most out of cushies. I like the abennas air plus but I hate how the tabs strech and become loose and require almost constant adjustment especially when used and sticky tabs dont do well with constant moveing. I'm curious as to what else is out there in cloth, do any other cloth diapers use velcro like cushies do? What would you reccomend? I like to be able to take on and off the diaper multiple times which plastic diapers don't seem to allow this without wrippage, plus cloth is just more discrete. So I'm wondering what you guys reccomend ?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy
    Ping
    As I am not an expert on cloth-based diapers, ask this cloth baby because he is a top-notch with info.

Hi there, Im also a big fan of the cloth backed cushies because you can readjust forever without losing grip. Im not familiar with other cloth backed disposables, but I do know of dependeco cloth diapers, they have actual velcro and theyre made for the AB crowd.

I have never had trouble with ABU in the past so Im always surprised to see the hate. I hope everyone gets their product.

Bamboo is plastic, but the tapes are refastenable. The tapping panel seems to help in the regard very well. I've always had trouble with cloth backed diapers in general, mostly with the fastening system. None seem to be able to keep the diaper snug as the tape tabs tear up the cloth backing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulqy117 View Post
    Hi there, Im also a big fan of the cloth backed cushies because you can readjust forever without losing grip. Im not familiar with other cloth backed disposables, but I do know of dependeco cloth diapers, they have actual velcro and theyre made for the AB crowd.

I have never had trouble with ABU in the past so Im always surprised to see the hate. I hope everyone gets their product.

So those diapers u mentioned looked cool, if I got one I'd get the diaper cover so I don't have to worry about leaks. Do you have any of their diapers/ covers? Are they loud? And are they really baggy when u put them on like some of the sissy plastic covers? Also I haven't had problems with Abu either. I think its just people are pre-ordering stuff and the china shipping is slow to get to Abu. That being said Abu has no excuse for there horrible customer service.