Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Dream Diaper

Default Your Dream Diaper

Question
    Just kinda curious, what diaper does everyone want to buy one day that they have yet to obtain?

Or if you ever wanted to make your own, then what or how will you make it, what design would you slap on, and who would it be for?

My answers
    I always wanted to buy Bellissimo's and try them out but I can never do because of a few reasons, maybe when I move out and get plenty of money I am shooting for the biggest case they have of medium's (I love being 19 and young but it can suck when you still live with your mother and no privacy XP)

If I wanted to make my own I would make a green fluffy nappy with your's truly ^^ on the front...or you can have Tepig and Oshawott red or blue but the same SAP and protection as a bellissimo. Oh! And it would be for everyone Babies-Adults!
    Last edited by Snivy; 21-Sep-2014 at 06:25.

Well my favourite diapers are Pampers. So I'd say an adult size Pampers, exactly the same as they are now.

An adult diaper in size small AB designs would be awesome but that's too much to ask.

norcal57

My favorite is the still the Bambino Bianco... If I get in one of those moods where I want something really different, I use an ACD Birdseye overnight pre fold, and then put a Bambino inside of it for added capacity and bulk... Crazy, I know, but it makes me laugh.

I have been extremely lucky in finding someone who has supplied Koibri Comslip Plus' to me which are my dream diaper.

Only thing I could imagine making the Kolibris better is if they had a taping panel rather than the double tab system.

I must say though if I would also love it if they had Kolibris that had the colouring of a 1991 Huggies girls diaper, pastel pink plastic backing with the taping panel with pictures on it.... Would do anything to get this.

Would also love to try all the Bambinos, Fabines, the other Kolibris and the new Snuggies.

I find no diaper works while sleeping on your side!! my always leak and ive tried all!! plastic pants even leak unless they are so tight they cut off circulation, maybe a diaper like shorts where the padding drops down the leg a few inches or more! I would start with a molicare they fit so snug every part touches you no gaps just tight snug fit and extend them down again like diaper shorts

I only have designs in mind. Either rainbow "Marching Fishes" fishes or Yoshis.

I would love a set of different colored diapers, so I can wear them based on my outfit for that day. It would be at home mostly, but I really like the idea of having a fitting diapers to my wardrobe. Maybe cloth diapers will be in my future later on.

I'd love a bunch of mixed design diapers in adult sizes. Different ponies, different pokemon (eeveelutions as diaper designs, please!), and maybe a bunch of different dinosaurs. Velociraptor diapers really ought to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    I'd love a bunch of mixed design diapers in adult sizes. Different ponies, different pokemon (eeveelutions as diaper designs, please!), and maybe a bunch of different dinosaurs. Velociraptor diapers really ought to exist.

I love the eevee idea, but I want a raichu diaper with the tail. That would be so awesome!