Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Wearing in front of people!

  1. #1
    BabySandshrew

    Default Wearing in front of people!

    Hey people do you ever wear in front of people? I mean
    not just under your clothes ,I mean out in the open. I do in front of
    my mom and she don't care she says I can pee but I can't poop
    but it's still fun!

  2. #2

    Default

    Only in front of others who are into it. A significant other would also fit in there but otherwise, I don't think I'd care to. I can't imagine wearing in front of my parents unless I had a medical need and even then I'd prefer not to in the same fashion as I'd prefer not to be showing them my underwear.

  3. #3

    Default

    I don't think my friend's be too comfortable wearing in front of them (and plus even if I had any to wear XP)

  4. #4

    Default

    Replace the topic with "who would you be comfortable seeing you without pants on" and you'd peg me perfectly. My answer to that question is doctors and significant others.

  5. #5

    Default

    I have only in front of my spouse. That's probably all I'll ever be comfortable with - it's a pretty private activity for me.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Replace the topic with "who would you be comfortable seeing you without pants on" and you'd peg me perfectly. My answer to that question is doctors and significant others.
    "Ok Mr. Archie please untape yourself so we can deliver your prostate exam. Please don't leave a mess on my floor." XD

  7. #7
    norcal57

    Default

    I have been in front of nurses at the hospital, my doctor, and two other non medical professionals. Never any personal friends.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    "Ok Mr. Archie please untape yourself so we can deliver your prostate exam. Please don't leave a mess on my floor." XD
    Even with all that, it would still be the least awkward part of a prostate exam.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Drago15 View Post
    Hey people do you ever wear in front of people? I mean
    not just under your clothes ,I mean out in the open. I do in front of
    my mom and she don't care she says I can pee but I can't poop
    but it's still fun!
    I've only worn openly in front of one other person before, and he was wearing too.

  10. #10

    Default

    Of course my SO. We also rent a room and he has also seen me, but has never said anything. Hate the thought of hiding in my own house.

Similar Threads

  1. Wearing in front of gf
    By Moicano in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 14-Mar-2014, 07:20
  2. Wearing in public/ in front of others
    By Hydra in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 25-Jun-2013, 20:59
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-Oct-2012, 20:03
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19-Mar-2011, 22:19
  5. wearing diaper so people notice
    By jcooper in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-Jul-2010, 08:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.