Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: finally!! Snuggies available in US

Default finally!! Snuggies available in US

Just recieved this email

Snuggies Diapers Waddler

It is official, you can now order Snuggies Diapers if you are having them shipped with in the United States. Shipping on all pre-sale orders with in the United States is only $10 per order, even for multiple cases. We are working to allow international customers, including Canada and Europe, to pre-order soon. International pre-sales will have a higher shipping and handling fee when required. We estimate that our shipping on all pre-sales will begin in November.

When going to our website you should be redirected to one of the following markets sub directories:

Current

United States - snuggiesdiapers.com

Redirect in place but not yet available for ordering

Canada - snuggiesdiapers.com/ca/

United Kingdom - snuggiesdiapers.com/uk/

Europe (mainland EU) - snuggiesdiapers.com/eu/

Comming Soon

Austrailia - snuggiesdiapers.com/au/

We are working with a local AB distributor to fulfill orders in the Australia area. *

If you do not live in the United States and have already signed up to the website you may have to resign up under the new sub domain site. For privacy, regulatory and technical limitation reasons we are unable to automatically transfer any profiles to a different markets site at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you do have any troubles signing up or information for your country is missing please let us know so that we can correct this quickly.

If you are receiving this your information was submitted*on our website. This will be the only email for pre sales that is sent.*

How's the fit on those? Do they fit kind of like a bambino?

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    How's the fit on those? Do they fit kind of like a bambino?
    They won't ship until november so no one knows yet. They look cool, though.

Pulluplover

They look interesting, but are clearly so big they will just be for play or recreation. Not waring for normal activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulluplover View Post
    They look interesting, but are clearly so big they will just be for play or recreation. Not waring for normal activities.
    Dare you to wear under thin shorts

Quote Originally Posted by Pulluplover View Post
    Well...I'd be using them for "play and recreation" I looked at their site, it's still under construction. I'm going to wait until others have ordered, received, and reviewed.

-Gus

Will be interesting to see how absorbent they really are. For the price, they had better be very, very good at holding pee with only two tapes pm the popular waddler.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    They won't ship until november so no one knows yet. They look cool, though.
    Careful, they PRE-ORDER in November, no mention of when they ship. Could be next September!

Just for fun I added 10 bags to m cart and the price dropped to $160 +$10 for shipping making it $1.70 a diaper shipped. But I'm not ready to pull the trigger.

They will be at the Folsom St fair in San Francisco with samples in the AB area that is going to be setup. If anyone goes and gets some please review. I will be somewhere else that weekend and have no desire to see the rest of what goes on there.