Thread: snuggies is now taking pre-orders for Waddlers

Default snuggies is now taking pre-orders for Waddlers

just got a notice of them taking preorders

http://snuggiesdiapers.com/home/1-waddler.html

I think I'll gra bag or two just to see how they are. they certainly look nice.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    just got a notice of them taking preorders

http://snuggiesdiapers.com/home/1-waddler.html

I think I'll gra bag or two just to see how they are. they certainly look nice.
    I do agree with you being a AB myself i will buy these but i wanna see a review from someone first and i wanna see how good the customer service is so far bambino has been great to me the other ones ah its give or take lol

just a few clarifications, as their web page isn't very well laid out. The quantity selected is for bags of TEN. Prices start at $25/bag and drop as your quantity of bags goes up. I got two for $20/ea. Shipping (to the USA) is a flat $10 regardless of quantity. Looks like they plan on doing international shipping but don't support it right now. So for me, 20 diapers shipped cost $50. ($2.50 ea, fair price for a premium startup, cheaper than fabine) They are expected to start shipping on November. (but you know how those dates can slip, I don't think I'd be bothered much if they shipped as late as Jan) Looks like the only payment type they take is paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    just a few clarifications, as their web page isn't very well laid out. The quantity selected is for bags of TEN. Prices start at $25/bag and drop as your quantity of bags goes up. I got two for $20/ea. Shipping (to the USA) is a flat $10 regardless of quantity. Looks like they plan on doing international shipping but don't support it right now. So for me, 20 diapers shipped cost $50. ($2.50 ea, fair price for a premium startup, cheaper than fabine) They are expected to start shipping on November. (but you know how those dates can slip, I don't think I'd be bothered much if they shipped as late as Jan) Looks like the only payment type they take is paypal.
    Looks like i will being waiting for some on ebay then!! Thank you for the update

They look great, shame they don't have international postage as yet.

I really like the look of those. But I think I'm going to have to refrain from buying at the current time. :-(

I need to try and same some money. But I really want to try and get some of them sometime. I really like the look. It really looks like a Pampers.

Besides the fact that I am overloaded on diapers I will wait to see some reviews before I order. I'm always open to try new diapers but I like to buy case quantities to keep the cost down.

I'd order them to try them out, but I'm not totally sure if I'll have to move around the end of the year, so I'd rather not have to deal with a pre-order. I'd most likely forget to change it and then have to pray that I had mail forwarding if I did move.