Thread: hello adisc community

Default hello adisc community

Hello all. Just making introductions. I think that I've been here before, but never signed up. Anyways. Nice to meet you all.

Hi, and welcome! Many of us are new to the community, so even if you've been here before as a viewer, it's good to have you within the group. I imagine quite a few of us looked around for awhile first. Since this is a support community, we like to know a little more about who you are apart from your interest in ABDL. I, too, am more a DL than an AB.

I see from your profile you like music. Any particular type you prefer? I really enjoy musical theatre type music. Lately I really have enjoyed the new British group Collabro which won this year's Britain's Got Talent contest. They just released their first album. I also like Josh Groban and Susan Boyle. And all things by the Beattles both as a group and their individual careers after the breakup. (I'm seeing a bit of a British bias here. Not sure why.)

Do you have any other interests or hobbies? We all hope you are comfortable enough to share your questions and issues with us and especially your thoughts on the posts by other members.

Again, welcome!!