Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ariana Grande <3

Question Ariana Grande <3

Is any one jelly or wish they could be some one there not

Who would that be and why?

All of Ariana Grande's music is all that has been played in the main theater ATM

Attachment 21933

Hop you are all your Fantasy's Become Reality

I sincerely hope she's less of a narcissistic egomaniac than her older brother Frankie...

I can never decide... While the celebrity of McCurdy or Grande might be fun for a bit, I'd feel trapped by it eventually. Will anyone take them seriously in a career outside of entertainment? I find that's the issue I most often have with thinking about living someone else's life... I want some of what they have, but I want to keep some of what I have.

Hmmm... The female player character from Pokemon X or Y. Can't go wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    I sincerely hope she's less of a narcissistic egomaniac than her older brother Frankie...
    Not trying to debating but how is he a narcissistic egomaniac. I think he's cool, funny and is very caring

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Is any one jelly or wish they could be some one there not

Who would that be and why?

All of Ariana Grande's music is all that has been played in the main theater ATM

Attachment 21933

Hop you are all your Fantasy's Become Reality
    To each as there own i do like her though and i listen to her music

I wouldn't want to be her. You should see some of her tweets... they're really mean.

Case in point: she wrote that her legs were sore bc she played volleyball with "a bunch of dykes" the other day. Way to continue bullying against gays, Arianna!

Being pretty much a loner.... trading places with any kind of celebrity would be the last thing i'd want.