Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could change age What age would you be ?

Default If you could change age What age would you be ?

Hey im new around

Just wanted to know what age you want to be if you could change age and gender. I would want to be between 3-12 years. I just love the clothes that are made for 10-12 year old girls. So what age do you want to be ?

Ummm Maybe two. Maybe three. don't want to be too much older, or diapers are no longer possible.

True but you could fit into goodnites fine but it would be hard to do 24/7 at an older age

Not that I have been putting too much thought into this but 6 would be my ideal age, your brain reaches full size, you are pretty much fully mobile and should still be able to fit into size 6 diapers.

I'd have to say I wouldn't want my actual age to change, just my physical age. I'd like to keep my mind in tact how it is. But if I could choose any age probably around 7 or 8. . . some 7 or 8 year olds are small enough to fit into diapers still and can wear the cute clothes! I wasn't the biggest kid when I was that age so I'm pretty confident I could fit into the diapers still at that age.

You might be able to fit into stuff around six to eight years old, but will you be allowed to wear it? even if that's not a factor to consider, I think I still wouldn't wanna be older than three or four. I'd mostly want to keep my mind as it is, but maybe not 100%. Maybe more like 90 percent the same. Something like that. Just... a smart child for my age, despite not being potty trained. And I'd 100% also like to be a girl as part of this fantasy (though I'd probably still do it if I couldn't be a girl). my childhood really wasn't totally awful, but I feel like I was cheated out of what it could've/should've been.

Yes I like the thought of physical age changing but at the same time I would like to have the mind set of that age but some how know so i could enjoy it.
    but thinking about it age 6-8 would be good as you can fit into cute clothing and Diapers as well as having a full brain

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Hey im new around
    Welcome! I see you're already active in the threads - that's great! Can you please start another thread HERE and formally introduce yourself? We like to know each other best we can. Thanks and welcome again!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    2 steps Ahead of you friend

Keep safe and sound this week
    Actually you never made an introduction. Zipperless always tells the truth and I am the grass snake that seeks knowledge :P I don't even know what your interests is so it's best to post an introduction in the greetings forum.