Thread: Getting back in to it

Default Getting back in to it

thinking abut going back to whearing diapers at night and being a dl again. But i haven't been in to it for awhile. I need help deciding what would be the befits vs me wherein Maxie pads which I have always do. I like it the last time I was In a diaper I was really getting In to it till my girl friend wanted me to stop due to I making me being childish or not grown up. Also she couldn't handle me being wet like I like to pee in them. Any good way to get her to let me would be great she doesn't understand no matter how I try to explain why I do it. Thanks lindland1
    Last edited by lindland1; 21-Sep-2014 at 15:27. Reason: Spelling And grammar

(Note: Please correct your grammar :P I could barely translate it haha)

You can indulge whenever you feel like it. Usually after you maybe put one on probably some old memories will come back and bring you some kind of joy. benefits would include playing, sleeping, eating, or 24/7. Other's include maybe playing a furry role or a baby. If your just a DL you can still do your activities like work, video games, just basically a diaper boy! ^^

It can be easily getting back into the stage all you have to do is put one on, do whatever it is you do, and it will take some time for you to adapt to the process of whatever it is you are doing. For some people that leave AB/DL activities and want to get back into them takes times like maybe a few weeks, probably spending a little extra money into it. Remember diaper's isn't all about sexuality so if your going to wear them for intended purposes then might I suggest going to a bar ^^

If you haven't done it in a long time then the perfect night is 2nite! Go buy some and try them out! What do you got to lose? Do you need any diaper recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by lindland1 View Post
    thinking abut going back to wherein diapers at night and being a dl again but i haven't dun in a long time should i in need help deciding what would be the befits vs me wherein pads like i do now. IT WAS GOOD THE Last time i did but don't know how to get back to it again .
    I'm curious to know how you got out of it in the first place?

-Gus

The hole reason i stop wads due to my gf wich she got rid of me and now i am getting back with her she doesn't understand thinks i am a baby with it on witch i am not i just like peeing in them

The hole reason i stop wads due to my gf wich she got rid of me and now i am getting back with her she doesn't understand thinks i am a baby with it on witch i am not i just like peeing in them
    Let me echo Snivy in asking for good grammar and proper sentences. When you type to us like this, it makes you sound inarticulate, and I worry that you may have that problem with your girlfriend in real life. You're trying to say that she doesn't understand why you like wearing diapers, and that's something you have to get across to her, either in your own words, or with some good background materials.

As far as getting into it, it's not rocket science. Go to a drug store, pick up a pack of diapers, give them some money, leave with the diapers. Then go home and put one on.

ya i would like to but don't know i like wearing my Maxie pads better tho .

ya i would like to but don't know i like wearing my Maxie pads better tho .
    It's not difficult...

Here's 5 easy steps to getting back into diapers,

1. Go to a store that sells diapers
    2. Pick them up with your hands or feet (if your an acrobatic)
    3. Pay for the diapers with your money
    4. Drive home safe instead of a hurry
    5. Go put one on and do whatever it is lingland's do with them.

It'll be awhile before you can physically can get the love back into them but just do the steps I listed for you. I did mine online-wise ^^

1. Order online
    2. Pick them up at a friends house
    3. Bring them home
    4. Put one on and do whatever it is Snivy's do with them.

^^

Ya but my girl friend doesn't under stand it at all think it make me childish. Los i would have to buy mor then diaper i would need a new plastic sheet for my bead

You could always buy both diapers and a plastic sheet and try to talk to your girl friend about it. Also you could try to use correct grammar and spelling. It would help the readers understand what you're trying to say.