Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here like the Gorillaz?

Default Anyone here like the Gorillaz?

Hey just wondering if anyone else on here likes the Gorillaz. Favorite song of theirs is either "On Melancholy Hill" or "Feel Good Inc."

I don't listen to them often but I do enjoy listening to Feel Good Inc.

Right here. Loved them since I first saw the music video for "Clint Eastwood" I love the characters, the art style and love the music especially.

As for favourite songs, I do have a few. Feel Good Inc, Dare, El Maņana, Do Ya Thing and On Melancholy Hill, just to name a few.

Ya Clint Eastwood is another of my favorites.

Oh yes, there's something unique about Gorillaz... I still have a lot of Single CD's and their first Album, if I remember correctly. And that's kinda rare for me.

As of lately, I'd count Stylo, Dare, Dracula and always 19-2000 (I guess I can never get the video out of my head ^_-, but that goes for most songs from them especially) among my favourite songs.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Oh yes, there's something unique about Gorillaz...
    Absolute-a-hootly! Very much inspired by one (rather popular) research chemical, m'dam!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Absolute-a-hootly! Very much inspired by one (rather popular) research chemical, m'dam!

In a chemical world, it's very very very cheap!

I love the gorillaz. I have the single collection on 7inch vinyl and Plastic Beach on lp.

BrandonSleepypuppy

Windmill windmill for the land love forever turnnnnnnnnn in hand take it all in on
    your stride is evereybody iiiiinnnn? ****I made a music video of them as well lolz*

I need a gun
    To keep myself from harm
    The poor people
    Are burning in the sun
    But they ain't got a chance~
    They ain't got a chance~
    I need a gun
    Cuz all I do is dance~