Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: footed sleepers

Default footed sleepers

I have a few pairs of footed sleepers, but I've about worn them all out, I wear them so often! Where has everyone found these to fit an adult? I got three pairs at ShopKo a few years ago and they were great, but they don't seem to have them anymore. Don't want ones with buttons or drop seat or hoodies. Just good ol' babyish footed sleepers. Opinions anyone or ideas? online or store bought is fine.

Got my latest one from Pajamacity they have some without dropseat but I don't see the problem with the dropseat, a littlbe less babyish of course, but it allow for a quick diaper check when needed, and they are the most comfy I've ever worn.

jumpinjammerz.com, I really like the ones there. Some have hoods and some have holes for your thumbs.

I have several pairs from pajama city. Some are over two years old and are holding up fine. Most have drop seats
    and I have found them to be handy if you need to use them during the night. I don't have any hooded ones as I
    can't stand anything on my head when I'm sleeping. I've just unzipped and slid my diaper down if I need to do a #2.

Depending on your height and weight I would recommend the Land's End footed pajamas this year since they have a size XL 20. They have the long zipper that runs down to the ankle. They are also very soft and have gripper feet.

http://www.landsend.com/products/boy...eper/id_274179

I am a little under 5'9 and they fit me very well. I guess they could fit taller if that person is slim

My absolute favorite i've owned so far are from the all in one company

http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/

Really top notch quality materials and stitching. ^_^

BrandonSleepypuppy

Thumbs up

I got just the answer for you. I cannot buy footed sleepers online for reasons but beleive it or not
    I got everey single one of mine at WALMART. they do an online to store if you cannot find
    the ones you want. It is important to know that they are seasonal only. They got many cute design
    includingone with ultra-cute clouds and light blue fluffy background with big buttons. /
    They come in many sizes, even 2X. I hope this helps

I got two from jumpin jammerz. the new ones are rather thin compared to the 2008-2009 ones, nut are still cozy I guess. But the new ones have hoods and pockets, also mine has bugs bunny prints.

Also the new ones are about 2 times cheaper then the old thicker sleepers they had.

also the new ones are made in china or something, the old ones were from Canada. Make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I got two from jumpin jammerz. the new ones are rather thin compared to the 2008-2009 ones, nut are still cozy I guess. But the new ones have hoods and pockets, also mine has bugs bunny prints.

Also the new ones are about 2 times cheaper then the old thicker sleepers they had.

also the new ones are made in china or something, the old ones were from Canada. Make of that what you will.
    Clearly they downgraded the quality to make more money, I wouldn't trust them anymore, products made in China are usually made of poor quality, especially clothing.