Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Costumes

Default Halloween Costumes

What are some good costumes that will hide a M4? And not a baby costume.

I'm not sure about a costume that will hide a diaper other than perhaps a clown with very baggy pants or a clown with a one piece costume. Anything with baggy pants, maybe even a pirate costume. People usually think of dressing up as a baby in a baby diaper, bonnet and pacifier for a halloween costume, but I always though a good costume would be to get a plaid shirt, old man mask, knee high black socks and black wing tip shoes and a walker. Then put on a really thick diaper and go around with the walker saying, "Martha! Martha! Where are my pants?"

A kigurumi? I own five and they are all a little baggy so it might work.

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    A kigurumi? I own five and they are all a little baggy so it might work.
    That is a perfect idea especially if you a pokemon fan. They have so many cute pokemon Kigurumis. I might have to borrow this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    That is a perfect idea especially if you a pokemon fan. They have so many cute pokemon Kigurumis. I might have to borrow this idea.
    it is fun to wear with the kigurumi as it makes me feel little and the baggy part could hide a diaper, I keep forgetting that I wear goodnites so they aren't as poofy as the real thing so it might or might not work but worth a try in the home first!

... or just go in a costume where your diaper is appropriate! baby? cupid? new years baby? etc

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    ... or just go in a costume where your diaper is appropriate! baby? cupid? new years baby? etc
    At this point pretty much everyone is on to that trick. I'd guarantee that a not insignificant number of people would see it and think "yeah, I bet that guy is an ABDL trying to pass it off as a costume".

As far as costumes that hide diapers, regular jeans and a shirt that comes down to at least belt level will hide an M4 well enough. So just pick something with at least that much coverage and bagginess.

Well, you could go as a core sample of a landfill. Stick garbage -- including diapers -- all over yourself and then make yourself a hat with a methane torch on top.