Thread: Luck is on my side

Default Luck is on my side

Hoooooooooly crap my closest call ever!!!

So I was wearing a large pull up diaper for a looooong car drive (24 hours)(didn't use it)and i (luckily) decided to take it off and go downstairs because we were leaving for dinner. When I came down my mother was chatting with my grandfather and I wasn't paying attension when suddenly she was like "I mean look at this waist!" (I'm very thin) and lifted my shirt up (If i was wearing the diaper they would clearly see the top of it) and I said "hey!" and put it back down and started walking to the van. As soon as I was a safe distance I sighed with shock and relief with wide eyes thinking. "Hoooly @#%*" and continued with my day.

I mean all my siblings were there! Could you imagine!!!

Today the gods have smiled down upon you. Now you must sacrifice a lamb upon the altar of extraordinary good luck.

Obvioulsly your family does not know of this side of you! You got lucky! Your grandpa might even have said, "Hey! Did you get into my diapers?"

Indeed, it's a good idea to remove the diaper when relatives are visiting, but that was a close call !

LOL hysterical. I can relate. Cheers for surviving another day. Learn from it though

Wow that was a close one next time if I was you I would be more aware! (Not try to be a jerk!!!) Or anything like that just be more careful trust me!