Thread: Hello from california

Default Hello from california

Hello,
    I found this forum a few weeks ago and found a lot of the information very helpful. I am still not too comfortable with this side of myself but recognize that it has been a part of me for as long as I can remember. I look forward to interacting with the community here and hearing about how other people confront problems that it apprears we all face at times.

Cheers

Hello bearsFan54 and welcome to the group.

I can relate to what you have stated. I was very confused and in need of understanding when I joined over a year ago.

I hope that you too will find all of the support and help that I have found in this group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Bears fan, right? Like teddy bears, brown bears or Chicago Bears? I have been a Chicago Bears fan for years and hope they do well this season. Getting Jay Cuttler years back was a good start, Brandon Marshall too, but trading a few others like Peppers and Hester (who last night broke the record for all time kick returns for touchdowns)?

Welcome to the community my fellow Californian. I can completely relate to you. My little side has been a part of me for as long as I can remember as well. Are you from Northern or Southern Cali?

Hi and welcome to the community bearsFan54. I hope you find the support you're looking for here and gain greater comfort with this side of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by rustypins View Post
    Bears fan, right? Like teddy bears, brown bears or Chicago Bears? I have been a Chicago Bears fan for years and hope they do well this season. Getting Jay Cuttler years back was a good start, Brandon Marshall too, but trading a few others like Peppers and Hester (who last night broke the record for all time kick returns for touchdowns)?
    I'm wondering if it's Cal Bears (as in the University of California). Being from around there myself, I'm happy to see another Californian join us.